Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Himalayan Bliss - Overview
Honeymoon Packages- North East India Packages
Snow capped mountains, sprawling tea gardens and sparkling lakes; Sikkim is one place that offers a soothing retreat. Home to the world heritage Toy Train, the zoological parks, Japanese Temple and Tenzing Rock, Darjeeling is one of the most beautiful towns to visit with Darjeeling Holidays. Make your holidays more interesting with a visit to Mirik, famous for its lovely lakes and green hills. Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim should be visited for its famous Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir. Set at a backdrop of landscaped gardens, gushing waterfalls and deep valleys, enjoy the blissful holidays with North East India Packages.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Coral island tour with lunch in pattaya
- Sri Racha tiger zoo in pattaya
- Bangkok - temple and city tour
- Safari World with Marine Park tour in Bangkok
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Delux||Deluxe||Standard|
|2 passenger||Rs. 39,450 *||Rs. 28,460 *||Rs. 22,290 *||Rs. 20,160 *||Rs. 17,099 *|
- Above rates are rates per person basis for 2 pax / 4 pax traveling together for entire package
Hotel to be used and similar
|Darjeeling||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort||Viceroy / RJ Resort||Villa Everest / Anand Palace||Gymkhana Resort (Veg) / Seven Seventeen||Marvel Intl. / North Star|
|Gangtok||Mount Siniolchu / Royal Plaza||Keepsa Residency||Ttakshang Residency||The Sikkim Retreat / Yavachi||Iris Inn|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above)
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Candle Light Dinner once during the stay
- Flower Bouquet on Arrival
- 01 Bottle Mineral water per person per day
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic)
- Fruit Basket (Once during the stay)
- Honey moon cake (Once during the stay)
- 01 Bottle of Wine (Once during the stay)
- 01 Candle light Dinner
- Gift on arrival / Departure
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- It is mandatory that guest should carry photo proof identity card
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised
- The SURCHARGE for CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR EVE will be directly payable by the guest as per actual