Traditions of Rajasthan
Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Traditions of Rajasthan - Overview
Royalties and royal touch glorifies the city of Rajasthan. Witness the beauty of artistically designed palaces, palatial forts, traditionally built havelis, lakes and wild life sanctuaries with Rajasthan Packages. Udaipur, the city of dawn boasts of lovely gardens, shimmering lakes and spiritual temples. Visit Udaipur and get a glimpse of the famous Lake Pichola and Aravali mountain ranges. Udaipur Tour Packages gifts you the charming sight of the scenic beauty. Later proceed to the hill station, Mount Abu for its mystic beauty. The highest peak in Aravali ranges comprise of Dilwara Jain Temple, Nakki Lake and Brahmin Kumari Ashram. Mount Abu Tour Packages also include visit to some religious places. Get enchanted with the majestic Rajasthan with Rajasthan Tours.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Udaipur sightseeing
- Mount abu sightseeing
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: Till 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|2 passenger||INR 9,169*||INR 9,519*||INR 13,479*|
|4 passenger||INR 7,069*||INR 7,419*||INR 11,099*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotels to be used or similar
|CITIES||Budget Hotels||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Udaipur||Hotel Padmini Palace||Hotel Baba Palace||Hotel Udaigarh|
|Mount Abu||Hotel Maganji's (Non AC)||Hotel Maganji's (Non AC)||Jaipur House|
- Accommodation at all places on twin sharing basis
- Daily Breakfast
- Transportation as per itinerary by:
- - AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget and standard category of hotels
- - AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of hotel
- - AC Tavera incase of 4 pax traveling in budget and standard category of hotels
- - AC Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in deluxe category of hotel
- All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by respective car as mentioned above
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare/train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in 'Cost Includes'
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- The above rates are not applicable from 20th Dec'2012 to 10th Jan'2013.
- Christmas & New Year gala dinner charges are on direct pay basis at the hotel by guest.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.