Heaven On Hills
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Heaven On Hills - Overview
North East India Packages
Rugged mountains, lush green surroundings and flowing rivers; Sikkim offers beautiful sight for the tourist to relax and enjoy. Darjeeling which reminds us of the sprawling tea plantations and joy ride via Toy train offers various options for adventure sports. Darjeeling Tour Packages includes visit to Tiger Hill for its captivating view of the sunrise, the zoological park and ancient monasteries. Home to Nepalese, Kalimpong that boasts of beautiful flower nurseries and Buddhists monasteries is included in Kalimpong Tour Packages. Rich in flora and fauna, Kalimpong provides a pleasant sight to the tourists. Enjoy shopping in the Tibetan centers for some of the most exquisite items with Darjeeling Tours. Tourists are gifted with serene surrounding, vast lakes and thick foliage with North East India Packages.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Darjelling sightseeing
- Kalimpong sightseeing
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: Till 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard|
|02 PAX||Rs. 19,000*||Rs. 14,500*||Rs. 10,800*||Rs. 9,250*||Rs. 8,300*|
|04 PAX||Rs. 17,000*||Rs. 12,200*||Rs. 8,600*||Rs. 6,950*||Rs. 6,000*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotels to be used or similar
|Darjeeling||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort||Viceroy / RJ Resort||Villa Everest / Anand Palace||Gymkhana Resort (Veg) / Seven Seventeen||Marvel Intl. / North Star|
|Kalimpong||Silver Oaks / Himalayan||Himalayan||Kalimpong Park / Sood Garden Retreat||Garden Reach (New Wing) / Hotel Tress||Garden Reach (Old Wing)|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Airfare/train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms
- Above rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY