Queen of the Hills
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Queen of the Hills - Overview
North East India Tours
Wish to enjoy the most amazing moments of your life, head on to Darjeeling; the blessed town in eastern India and view the tea plantations, hill tops and mesmerizing beauty. Darjeeling Tour Packages includes visit to Tiger hill to view the majestic sunrise, melodious waterfalls, majestic monasteries and snowy mountains. The North eastern treasure, Darjeeling is a place to relax and rejuvenate in the spiritualistic environment. Enjoy your ride via Toy Train which is listed in the world heritage sites by UNESCO with North East India Tours. Explore Mirik for its man made splendors like Sumendu Lake, Orange Orchards and the sprawling tea estates when on North East India Packages. surrounded by snow covered mountain ranges, lovely lakes, flowers and forests; Darjeeling Tours can gifts you the most exotic experience of life.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Darjelling sightseeing
- Mirik sightseeing
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: Till 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard|
|02 PAX||Rs. 20,300*||Rs. 14,600*||Rs. 10,500*||Rs. 9,050*||Rs. 8,000*|
|04 PAX||Rs. 18,200*||Rs. 12,500*||Rs. 8,500*||Rs. 6,950*||Rs. 5,900*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotels to be used or similar
|Darjeeling||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort||Viceroy / RJ Resort||Villa Everest / Anand Palace||Gymkhana Resort (Veg) / Seven Seventeen||Marvel Intl. / North Star|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis or similar
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sight seeing as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Travel Insurance.
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Child below 5 years is complimentary
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms
- Above rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY