Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Discover Himalaya- Overview
Discover Eastern Himalaya Packages
North East India Tours
Want to become kid again; then Darjeeling Packages offer the tourists a chance to enjoy the ride in the Toy Train, the World Heritage Site. The mountains covered with shimmering ice and the forests draped with the thick vegetation; Sikkim appeases the tourists. Enjoy the wonderful trip to Yamuthang Valley, known as valley of flowers when on North East India Tours. The Kanchenjunga Mountain, the third highest mountain is the best place for trekkers to try out their adventuring skills. Sikkim Tours also offer visit to Sikkim, known for Buddhist monasteries and the glorious gompas which showcases the old flavor of the town. So think of beauty and Sikkim is the only place to escape.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Darjelling sightseeing
- Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Gangtok sightseeing
- Lachung sightseeing
- Yumthang Valley Excursion
- Pelling sightseeing
- Kalimpong sightseeing
Tour Cost Validity: 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard|
|02 PAX||Rs. 61,000*||Rs. 48,000*||Rs. 36,800*||Rs. 32,900*||Rs. 27,700*|
|04 PAX||Rs. 52,700*||Rs. 39,800*||Rs. 28,500*||Rs. 24,700*||Rs. 19,700*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotel to be used or similar
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis or similar
- Meals – Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Airfare/train fare
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Child below 5 years is complimentary
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.