Time for plum cakes and carols!
Christmas commemorates the birth of Christ and is celebrated by people all over the world. We guide you with the best destinations to celebrate this Christmas across India!
- Christmas in Goa is celebrated the most frivolously with parties and events that go on till the wee hours of the morning
- India's "Little France" Pondicherry celebrates Christmas first in a traditional way and then with a lot of fun and activities!
- Churches stay open throughout the night during Christmas in Munnar and a countless number of people gather together for midnight mass
- Bangalore gets all decked up during Christmas and you’ll be spoilt for choice with the endless array of culinary experiences available there
- Experience the subtle magic of celebrating Christmas in India. Take a look at the best hotel deals across these destinations!