Pay by Cash is Back!
Cash pick up at your door step now available in select cities.
Dibrugarh Guru's tips
Dibrugarh is a small peaceful town in Assam. The weather and the surroundings of this beautiful location are fabulous. This town is a perfect getaway for people looking out for peace and quiet from their hectic lifestyle. Read more
We have handpicked the Best 3 hotels in Dibrugarh, See all 3 hotels
Dibrugarh, IndiaFamed as the largest tea exporting town in the country, Dibrugarh is a small town in Assam, fondly referred to as the Tea City of India. Dibrugarh is in fact one of the three major tea-producing towns in the state. Located on the banks of River Brahmaputra, Dibrugarh is a good spot to cruise the Brahmaputra waters. The Namdapha National Park nearDibrugarh is one of the places that should not be missed. One of the largest sanctuaries in the country, it houses a large number of rare bids and animals. There is absolutely no dearth of hotels in Dibrugarh. There are a good number of hotels in Dibrugarh that spread across a wide range. there are enough number of cheap hotels and budget hotels in Dibrugarh to serve the needs of the budget-conscious. For those who look for more luxury there are a few luxury hotels and resorts in Dibrugarh too. Finding a hotel in Dibrugarh should hardly be a problem.
Nearby Places of Interest :
- Hotels near Arora Theatre
- Hotels near Assam Medical College
- Hotels near Brahmaputra River
- Hotels near Church Of Jesus Christ
- Hotels near Dibrugarh Kanoi Law College
- Hotels near Dibrugarh Police Station
- Hotels near Dibrugarh Town Railway Station
- Hotels near Dibrugarh University
- Hotels near Disrtict Library
- Hotels near Indoor Stadium
- Hotels near Junction Mall
- Hotels near Jyotsana Cinema
- Hotels near Mazhar Mosque
- Hotels near New Market
- Hotels near Radha Krishna Temple
- Hotels near Shiv Mandir
- Hotels near Sivasagar