of our customers recommend this hotel.
All reviews displayed below have been submitted by customers who stayed at this hotel.
Average Guest Rating
Room Quality (4)
Service Quality (3)
Dining Quality (3)
Royal Fort - Individual ratings and reviews:
SHRIHARI from DummyCity, India recommends this hotel - Posted: 15 Jul 2014
Details of booking: 2 Rooms non-AC so I would not be able to let you know the details of AC quality and stuff.
1. Very easy to access.
2. Large parking space
3. Has got free car wash space
4. Large area for lobby and spacious rooms
5. Neatly kept, inspite of the not so good locality and neighbourhood
1. We were give one room on the top floor which is still under construction. No proper windows leaky faucets, and no hot water
2. Repeated requests at front desk for the 2nd room to be shifted fell on deaf ears.
3. The front desk work on shifts, the night shift staff is good and obliging, the morning staff are ignorant and don't know how to speak or work properly
4. Room clean services were requested, but was not fulfilled even though they promised to get it done
Overall an Average to good experience. The front desk in the morning shift needs some etiquette lessons and also how to run the front desk, they are confused.
Don't take the rooms on 4th floor as they are still being renovated.