Pay by Cash is Back!
Cash pick up at your door step now available in select cities.
Nanded Guru's tips
Staying should hardly be a problem in Nanded as the place has a lot many economical options. There are a good number of cheap hotels in Nanded and budget hotels in Nanded. Read more
We have handpicked the Best 9 hotels in Nanded, See all 14 hotels
Best Hotels in Nanded picked by Travelguru
Nanded, IndiaA site revered by Sikhs from all parts of the country, Nanded is well-known as the site for one of four highest authorities of Sikhism. The Gurudwara in Nanded is the place of honor for Takhat Sachkhand Shri Hazur Abchalnagar Sahib. The ashes of the last Guru of the Sikhs, Guru Gobind Singh are buried here in Nanded, on the banks of river Godavari. Another major attraction in Nanded is the Nanded Fort, a striking structure surrounded by river Godavari on three sides. Chiefly a pilgrim center, Nanded has many more temples in its vicinity. Shrikshetra Mahurgad, an important place near Nanded has many temples and a major fort.
Areas in Nanded:
- Hotels with Atm/banking
- Hotels with Audio-visual Equipment
- Hotels with Banquet Facilities
- Hotels with Bar
- Hotels with Breakfast Services
- Hotels with Business Center
- Hotels with Currency Exchange
- Hotels with Fire Place
- Hotels with Laundry Facilities
- Hotels with Lounge
- Hotels with Medical Services
- Hotels with Restaurant
- Hotels with Smoke-free Property
- Hotels with Suitable For Children
- Hotels with Tea Coffee Maker
- Hotels with Travel Counter