YUVRAJ from NEW DELHI, India recommends this hotel - Posted: 08 Feb 2010
The hotel is locatiuon wise good.Its a family hotel i would recommend this hotel to my friends,Staff bahaviour was very good only the food quality needs to be improved.Overall i would rate this hotel 4/5.The hotel has small walkway which i like the most.
BHUVNESH from noida, India recommends this hotel - Posted: 04 Feb 2010
The hotel is far away from the Airport, but it is fine no problem for that, near there are not market place because the hotel is far away from the city, the staff are good, The staff was very polite, they provided very good service. Good food & spacious room. It was a nice pleasant experience. I would love to come again. I can recommend the hotel to my friends
SACHIDANANDA from BENGALOORU(BANGALORE, India recommends this hotel - Posted: 10 Jun 2009
I really liked the place service provided by the hotel staff. Rooms are very neat & clean. I really appreciate all the staff for their support . Breakfast provided by the hotel area really good and hygienic. I will recommend this property for my friends & family.
RAJEEV from Kuwait, Kuwait recommends this hotel - Posted: 13 Dec 2008
- Service quality of the hotel staff is horrible.
- Hotel is not having lift, so if a family is traveling with the kids and Pram.., can avoid this hotel.
- Hotel is 21 Kilometers away from the Munnar town.
- Access road to hotel are not good and traveling after evening is very dangerous. Thus all the day you must back to your hotel by 06:30 PM.
- Most of the hotel staff are unprofessional.