of our customers recommend this hotel.
All reviews displayed below have been submitted by customers who stayed at this hotel.
Average Guest Rating
Room Quality (2)
Service Quality (2)
Dining Quality (2.5)
Orchid Inn - Individual ratings and reviews:
ANUPAM from BENGALOORU(BANGALORE, India does not recommend this hotel - Posted: 27 Aug 2010
This was the worst experience I had during a stay at a hotel. My room type was Super Deluxe but I could easily see cockroaches moving on and around my bed. My daughter is only one year old baby; you could understand my frustration.
1. Phone extension was not working. Even after repeated request, the phone extension was not repaired in two days time as well.
2. There is nothing called room servicing during the day.
3. No hot water after 9am in the morning. Hot water is only from 6am to 9am in the morning.
4. Unless you call for 3-4 times, the room service boy never shows up.
5. For every damn thing, the hotel boys needs tips and that too they don't feel shame in asking.
In a nutshell, this was the worst hotel experience I had in my life. People! Don't even think of this hotel.
RAMAKRISHNAN from THANJAVUR, India does not recommend this hotel - Posted: 22 Apr 2009
For the entire stay period none of a single day the room was cleaned by the house keepers. The room hot water service is available for a limited time from 6AM to 9AM. It is not sufficient for a cool hill station place. It is only an below average hotel for the quality of service w.r.t. money paid.