This was the chance discovery of the British some 150 years ago. A tiny settlement of a few houses perched on the mountain ridge providing a panoramic view of the snowcapped Dhauladhar. Today an active Tibetan hamlet, it welcomes travelers to its fold, amidst praying monks, ringing prayer bells, towering pine and deodar trees. It is split into Lower and Upper Dharamsala, both a curious mish-mash of spirituality, pizzerias, hippies and monasteries. And amidst these pine-covered hills, is the home of Dalai Lama, exuberating the complete serenity. The ultimate in a pleasure holiday beckons you.
Top Hotels in Dharamsala
Top Landmarks in Dharamsala
- Hotels Near The Shrine Of Chamunda Devi
- Hotels Near Bir Billing Paragliding
- Hotels Near Jwalamukhi Temple
- Hotels Near Brajeshwari Devi Temple
- Hotels Near Kangra Railway Station