Don't expect hi-fi stuff from the town, though you can buy some tiny souvenirs. The town is famous for its rich and fragrant sandalwood, so ensure that you pick up sandalwood idols and perfumes packed in attractive little wooden boxes. Nature Craft, located around 9 kms from Chikmagalur sells artifacts fashioned from coffee wood. Chikmagalur is home to several coffee estates; hence, several brands of packaged coffee are available. You can stop by Panduranga on M.G Road for coffee beans or freshly ground powder. Other items include vanilla and pepper, which are available aplenty.
Top Hotels in Chikmagalur
Top Landmarks in Chikmagalur
- Hotels Near Shri Sharadamba Temple Shringeri
- Hotels Near Kemmanagundi Hills
- Hotels Near Ksrtc Bus Stand
- Hotels Near Baba Budan Giri
- Hotels Near Bhadra Wild Life Sanctuary