Ganesh Chaturthi, the festival honouring the favourite god of Maharashtra is celebrated with great pomp. During this, beautifully decorated idols of Ganesha are placed on specially made structures bedecked with flowers and bright lights. Prayers and other offerings are then made to the idols along with the lord's favourite sweet modak. This festival culminates after 10 days, with the immersion of the idol in the lake.
Top Hotels in Chiplun
Top Landmarks in Chiplun
- Hotels Near Chiplun Bus Station
- Hotels Near 3M Paper Mill
- Hotels Near Baba Saheb Ambedkar Sabha Garh
- Hotels Near Chiplun Bus Depot
- Hotels Near Chiplun Bus Stand