Mid March-mid June, Hot & dry Temperatures - 36.0°C-46.0°C.
Mid June-September, Moderate rainfall Annual Rainfall - 1175 mm
November-mid February, Extremely cold Temperatures - 2.0°C-20°C
Temperatures - 2°C- -15°C
Local Languages: Hindi & English
Best Time to Visit: The Park is open from October-June, when the sightings are maximum.
Clothing: Light cottons during summers are ideal and heavy woollens and jackets during winters are needed.
Moving around: Jeep safaris are the best way to travel within the park. Hire the services of an experienced guide, who would be able to recognize the calls of the animals.
Top Hotels in Bandhavgarh
- Tiger Den Resort
- Mogli Jungle Resorts Bandhavgarh
- Hotel Bandhavgarh Palace
- The Sun Resort
- Hotel Bagh Vihar
Top Landmarks in Bandhavgarh
- Hotels Near Rani Ki Vav At Patan
- Hotels Near Sun Temple Modhera
- Hotels Near Koteshwar Temple
- Hotels Near Taranga Temple
- Hotels Near Kumbharia Jain Temple