Duration: 5 Nights / 6 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Enchanting Bhutan- Overview
Andaman Tourism Packages
Bhutan Tours Packages
Soaring mountains, deep rooted culture and historic monuments, the beauty of Bhutan is worth exploring. Visit the capital of Bhutan, Thimphu for its Memorial Chorten, Changangkha monastery which was built in 15th century and Mothihang mini zoo to take a glance Takin, the national animal of Bhutan with Thimpu Holidays. Another marvelous spot is Punakha Dzong, the second oldest and largest Dzong in Bhutan is worth a watch with Wangdi Packages. Move towards Bumthang where most number of ancient temples and sacred sites are found. With abundance of natural wonders, holy shrines and heritage sites, Bhutan is indeed a must visit destination.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Coral island tour with lunch in pattaya
- Sri Racha tiger zoo in pattaya
- Bangkok - temple and city tour
- Safari World with Marine Park tour in Bangkok
Tour Cost Validity: 30th June 2013
|Cost per person||Grade A Hotels|
|2 passenger||Rs. 31,300*|
|03 to 06 passenger||Rs. 26,800*|
- * The above Rates are in Indian Rupees (INR) & are per person rate
|Hotels Name||A Grade (TOP HOTELS)|
|Thimphu||River View or Similar|
|Wangdi / Punakha||Kichu Hotel or Similar|
|Bumthang||Lhendupcholing or Similar|
|Paro||Kichu Hotel or Similar|
- Accommodation as per the itinerary on Bed & Breakfast plan on Twin / Triple sharing basis.
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Toyota Car / Van / Bus. (NOT AT DISPOSAL)
- Services of an Escort cum Guide as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only.
- Current Bhutan State & Hotel tax as on 01/01/2011.
- Change in Taxes if any shall will be collected directly upon arrival.
- Train fare, Airfare, All insurance coverage.
- Expenses of personal nature & cost for services not included in "Cost includes" title.
- Cost incurred due to Political disturbance, Natural calamities, Doctors on call etc. Accidents or any unforeseen circumstances
- During High Season (MAR, APR, MAY, SEP, OCT, NOV), most of the hotel in Bhutan are full with charter for Inbound Movement. You are requested to send the booking request for mentioned period well in advance. At such time Bhutan hotel may charge High Season surcharge which will be mentioned with the confirmation sent over the mail.
- Difference in amount arising due to change in Fuel price in Bhutan (Calculation based on Petrol INR 57 per liter & Diesel INR 36 per liter)
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room category in all packages are the base category rooms
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.