Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Himalayan Tranquility - Overview
North East India Tours
Unconquerable beauty and unimaginable surroundings make Sikkim one of the most famous destinations in India. One can witness vast spread tea estates and zoological parks in the Queen of Hills, Darjeeling. Darjeeling Tour Packages include visit to Tiger hill for its enchanting view of the sunrise, majestic and well preserved monasteries and Japanese Temples. Go crazy with adventure sports like river rafting and mountain climbing with Darjeeling Tour. Capital city of Sikkim, Gangtok offers a captivating view of Kanchenjunga, the third highest mountain in the world. Gangtok Tour Packages includes visit to Tsomgo Lake, a sacred place for local people and Baba Harbajan Singh Memorial. Shopping in the colorful markets for the most unique gift items can be fun when on North East India Tours.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Gangtok sightseeing
- Darjelling sightseeing
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: Till 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard|
|02 PAX||Rs. 26,400*||Rs. 19,800*||Rs. 15,700*||Rs. 14,100*||Rs. 12,100*|
|04 PAX||Rs. 22,900*||Rs. 16,400*||Rs. 12,200*||Rs. 10,500*||Rs. 8,700*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotels to be used or similar
|Gangtok||Mount Siniolchu / Royal Plaza||Keepsa Residency||Ttakshang Residency||The Sikkim Retreat / Yavachi||Iris Inn|
|Darjeeling||New Elgin / Mayfair Hill Resort||Viceroy / RJ Resort||Villa Everest / Anand Palace||Gymkhana Resort (Veg) / Seven Seventeen||Marvel Intl. / North Star|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms
- Above rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS ONLY.