Duration: 4 Nights / 5 Days
Call us on 0124 4749 349
Send a Query
Lost Kingdom - Overview
North East India Tours
Visit Sikkim for its artistic and oldest monasteries, snow capped mountains, scenic beauty and sprawling tea plantations. Gangtok Tour Packages includes visit to the famous lake Tsomgo and Baba Mandir and hilly terrains. Rich in culture and history, Pelling allures the tourist with its historic monasteries that reflect the glory of the past and the famous points which offer a beautiful view of the Kanchenjunga. Thus, North East India Packages enthralls the tourists. The not so visite gardens and the waterfalls provide a lifetime experience to the tourist. Have gala time shopping for the most exquisite items in the colorful markets. Pelling Tour packages offer a visit to Rimbi Waterfalls and Sewaro Lake. Explore the unexplored destination with North East India Tours.
- Expert Assistance with Personal Touch
- Transparency in Booking Procedures
- Tailor-made Itineraries
- Guaranteed Confirmation
- Flexible Payment Options
- Best rates on Packages
- Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- Gangtok sightseeing
- Pelling sightseeing
Date & Time
Tour Cost Validity: Till 30th September 2013
|Cost per person||Premium||Luxury||Super Deluxe||Deluxe||Standard|
|02 PAX||Rs. 25,500*||Rs. 19,600*||Rs. 15,800*||Rs. 14,400*||Rs. 12,500*|
|04 PAX||Rs. 21,400*||Rs. 15,500*||Rs. 11,700*||Rs. 10,400*||Rs. 8,400*|
- Above rates are on twin sharing per person basis for entire package
Hotels to be used or similar
|Gangtok||Mount Siniolchu / Royal Plaza||Keepsa Residency||Ttakshang Residency||The Sikkim Retreat / Yavachi||Iris Inn|
|Pelling||Mount Pandim / Norbughang Retreat & Spa||Norbughang Resort / Pachu Village Resort||Tashigang Resort / De Regency||Aryan Regency (Veg) / Pemaling Residency||Himalayan Hideaway / Touristo|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis or similar
- Meals - Breakfast & Dinner
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & la nd arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Service Tax 3.09%
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms
- Above rates are valid only for INDIAN NATIONALS