Just one word for Kadamakolli - "WOW"
by Naba Kumar S on
Visited Kadamakolli resort with family and friends in December 2019 and the only word comes to our mind about the property is "WOW".
Located in middle of greenery and with a water stream passing through the property, this place is bound to mesmerize one with its beauty. Few of the pointers below for anyone who is considering staying in Kadamakolli resort.
1. Excellent location - Middle of nature and greenery. Surrounded by forests, hills.
2. Water stream running right through the property which is the main attraction
3. Very good service. Boys were very attentive and helpful
4. Property owner/manager were helpful as well
5. Absolute peace of mind away from the hustle bustle of city life
6. Rooms were spacious and clean. Not so luxury but ok. Had 2 double cots in the room
7. Bathroom was clean. Linens and towels were clean
8. Hot water
9. Food is the only thing which can be worked upon. Taste can be much much better. Coorg is known for its tasty food which was missing. It was very basis. Even the paid snacks were not upto the mark. The paid pork fry was a big let down. Had been to Coorg many a times and had coorgi style pork fry and they were excellent. This is a big no - no here.
10. No phone network or internet is available, so have your peace of mind from calls, whatsapp and what not.
Apart from the food, I would advice this place for someone who is looking for some peace of mind and a nature lover too.
by Stay09055925298 on
Rooms were maintain badly ,they will upload only good room photo in all Wed address & Googl. food was not good, for vegetarian is too bad,they will give puliyogare & chitranna.in room all basic thinks we need to ask, like water bottle, soap, shampoo towel etc., that means they will give only room.the place is good. Totally bad experience, I will not suggest this home stay. It is not worth for 3000, it is worth for 1800.
Excellent Place for a weekend getaway
by manjunathr_11 on
I had been here with friends in the month of August 2018. The best way to reach here is by your own vehicle, there is no public transport to this place, the resort is located in a remote place. There is no phone connectivity here except for BSNL network.
The resort has good lawns and play area. The food available here is very good, they provide both south Indian and north Indian food varieties, the best food to try is the typical Coorgi food, if you want anything in specific to eat you can carry the ingredients with you and they will cook it for you.
Other activities like trekking and walk through the coffee plantation can be done. There is a beautiful water stream running right through the resorts, water flows only during rainy season.
The room in the resort are pretty decent; the cottages are fairly good and satisfying.
Just go there, sit back and relax!
by DhananjayaB9 on
A great place in the nest of the nature. The property is quite big, surrounded by Coffee plantation and dense forest. A beautiful river stream flows through the property and that's the best part of all. They offer few activities as well. Food is homely and tasty (no fancy/ huge spread). Staffs and the owners themselves are very kind and approachable. Best time to visit: September to February. I would say just go there, sit back and relax!
by rasna s on
We barely ever go back to a place - but Kadamakolli is different!
And we will go back yet again.
This place is beautiful. The whole family takes care of the place. Aunty has planted beautiful flowers all around n Ponappa n his family take care of everything.
The best part is that there is no signal anywhere. So its total relaxation. Enjoy the nature, greenery and the plantation walks.
Be mindful that you are in total natural surroundings, so take everything as is.
Please leave the place neat n clean
The food is good and they try to accommodate your dietary preferences. Thank you for that.
Make early reservations else you may not get a room here.