by Iam_gruut on
This is probably the best place to stay in Kushal nagar. Amazing location, great hospitality and sparkling clean rooms. Had a great time here and will visit again for sure. This is one hidden gem and I hope they maintain it the same way. More local cuisines in the menu would be great tho. Must visit.
Excellent stay and great service
by Prs_Chetan on
Our stay was a comfortable & memorable one .
My appreciation for the quality of service offered to us at Sixth Element. We had a wonderful vacation.
We enjoyed the peace and tranquility we needed, luxurious villa added to the excellent service of the staff in every segment of the resort made it all the more special.
Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive, kind and professional including front office team ,room service staff,restaurant team & house keeping.
We were impressed with the green environment,good ambience, serene surroundings and icing in the cake being the private pool which made us extend our stay by a day.
We will definitely recommend the resort to our friends, colleagues and family, and Im sure well be back.
"Beautiful place to stay"
by shypra2 on
Every staff member were courteous. Very clean and well maintained place. Amazing food and hospitality by Chetana & Somashekar. They hear you, both can strike good conversation & very helpful. For sure, don't miss this place. Worth going again & again.
Must visit in Coorg
by Shekar2008 on
A serene place on the bank of River Cauvery. Rooms were spacious and comfortable and very well maintained. Each room has a private pool where people can laze and enjoy. You will definitely have a great time here where Somashekar the owner can plan activities based on the length of the stay. Kids irrespective of the age will definitely have a great time here. There's a shack located very close on the river bank where you can spend time watching the river flow by. Time definitely comes to a standstill here. The complimentary breakfast served here is definitely one of the highlights of the stay. Very tasty and delicious. Overall a very memorable experience at this place.
Best Resort in Coorg for family!!!
by Leela_Blore on
To Sixth Element Resort: My feedback - Awesome property, well planned layout with extremely neat and beautiful villa's. I went for 1 Night stay to celebrate my birthday with my beloved family....had a great stay and enjoyed the private pool, staffs exceptional service and yummy food. We took 2 rooms Villa with private pool, never seen before such a awesome resort...private pool was the best and had a privacy especially for ladies....best concept ever! i appreciate and kudos to the entire team of Sixth Element for making my birthday so special.....Kids will definitely love the pool was neat and clean....Food is prepared fresh and served on time. Very hygienic food. I am listing some pros and cons regarding this resort as follows:
- Best place for family get together and couples
- Neat rooms and washroom (anti skid tiles)
- private pool is the BEST and kids & elders will love it
- Yummy and home made type fresh food though it takes some time to prepare
- ample space for parking and good facilities for drivers
- disabled friendly rooms and for senior citizens & challenged breakfast or lunch n dinner is served at room (appreciate this kind of noble service).
- Slippery floor outside the pool, so one needs to be careful
- There is a restaurant called Harvesters where complimentary breakfast and dining option is available...that place is not at all disabled friendly and got too many steps to climb. So, please ask the staff to serve food at room without any hesitation as they are very much ready to help.
- No more complaints or issues apart from the above 2 mentioned points.
Note: I need to mention 2 staff members name who helped us a lot for making our stay so memorable: RAMESH and VIJAY.....kudos to these 2 staff members, dining staff and other housekeeping staff members for their exceptional service during our stay. Thanks Sixth Element!!! Had a great great great time in your property. Keep up the good work. I have attached some pics for your reference.