<b> Conveniently located, Yedamakky Plantation Coorg offers comfortable accommodation to its guests. </b><br><br>Situated at a close proximity from Thora Waterfalls, Yedamakky Plantation Coorg is a budget accommodation in Coorg.
The well-kept and spacious rooms are available for accommodation.
Some of the in-room amenities offered are wardrobe, tea/coffee maker, water bottles, fan, sit out area and attached bathroom with toiletries.
Front desk, indoor/outdoor games and parking facility are a few of the facilities available at Yedamakky Plantation Coorg.
This resort in Coorg offers doctor on call and first aid kit for the convenience of the guests. Pets are allowed at the resort. Guest can dine-in at the restaurant within the premises.
The property is accessible via travel hubs such as KSRTC Bus Stand (9 km) and Thalassery Railway Station (80 km).
Places worth a visit include Brahmagiri Wildlife Sanctuary (25 km) and Perumbadi Lake (10 km).
<B> What people love the most about this property is its great location and hospitality.<br><br>Book now and enjoy world class services at Yedamakky Plantation Coorg. </B>
Note: Dinner charges are INR 300 per person.
Guest policy :
- Aadhar card or voter ID mandatory for all guest
- Mobile number mandatory at the time of booking
- Mandatory Arogyasetu app
- Check will be denied in case of Vivid symptoms / temperature
- Need to declare Travel details prior to check in - Travelling from , traveling to and purpose of travel
- Mandatory use of mask
Safety measures at Yedamakky
-Daily Temperature check for all guest and staff
-Mask, Gloves and hair net for staff
- 1 set of complimentary mask for guest
- Hand wash in all rooms
- Hand sanitizer at common areas and check in time
- Check in details entry through mobile
- Invoices on WhatsApp / Email
- No contact payment option - Google Pay
- Limited room occupancy at single point of time
- Disinfecting of rooms, common areas and touch point with 1 % sodium hypochlorite solution.