Thumbs up to this Hotel. This may not be a star category hotel, but having regard to its price (ie. 1,800/- per night via makemytrip), location, service quality, staff behaviour and helpfulness, cleanliness- this hotel deserves an applause.
1. Reasonably priced.
2. Convenient location. May be just 2 Km from railway station, and 1 Km from Taj Mahal. Not very far from Sadar Market.
3. Public conveyances like, auto, rickshaws, taxis easily available. You need not ask the hotel to make any arrangements for pick-up/ drop nor for visiting any of the places of interest. Public Conveyance is easily and conveniently available from this place.
4. Number of good restaurants and fast food centres located closer to this place. A huge Pizza Hut outlet is located adjacent to this Hotel, and for the people here it works as a landmark.
5. Neat and clean rooms & bathrooms. Clean linen and helpful room service.
6. Tea and snacks served on order were ok.
7. Good buffet breakfast (bread-butter-jam, milk, paratha, aalu-puri, egg, tea/ coffee, juices). Its quiet filling.
8. Smooth check-in and check- out. They bill everything and accept credit cards.
9. We have seen foreigners checking into this Hotel frequently, and so it might be an indication of having providing quality service.
10. Good air- conditioning. Equipped with LCD TV with all major channels.
11. A branch outlet of famous "Panchi petha" is located close to this hotel. However, the original outlet is located in Sadar market, under Hotel Pawan.
1. Food served in lunch or dinner is avoidable. There are some good restaurants outside close to this Hotel, including Domino's & Pizza Hut. Opt for them instead. If at all you have to have the food in the hotel, go for simple dal, rice, sabji and chapati. They are still ok.
2. The Delux rooms are small (where we check-in), just enough for a couple with one child. We don't think there was any space for laying an extra bed in that room. But it was good for us otherwise.
This Place is nice to stay for mid budget( 2000-3000) travelers. Also it booking is available through many travel portals.
Hotel is situated very near to Taj Mahal. Either you can walk or take a auto it woukd charge 30 to 40 Rs max.
Positive things :-
1) Near to Taj
2) Market is also near to hotel
3) Swimming pool is availabe
4) Food is also Nice.
5) Value for money room.
6) Room service is good.
7) Place looks safe.
Negative Points :-
1) Property is old so yo might find the rooms some dull.
2) Need to keep curtains close as it is surrounded by multistory building on 1 side.
3) Avg Bed & Pillow is worst.
Hope this would help your stay in Agra.
This place had a weird vibe about it. Flash lobby but this is not reflected in the rooms and service. We only stayed here one night but I would not stay here again if given the chance. A few of the people I was traveling with got really sick off the buffet breakfast and dinner served in the hotel. Overall, not a great experience.
I am now agra its a good place of india.But hear also money problem .Rooms are clean,staff is helping nature one of them always ready to serve you every food product.
good location of hotel.Transportation from railway station to hotel very costly.So much crowd in market population of india is very high.
Not a bad hotel to stay in whilst in Agra. Short walk from the shops and had costa and Pizza Hut outside. The rooms were pretty nice. All clean and tidy with hot water. Wifi was available but only in the lobby free of charge. Has a swimming pool attached. Restaurant food was good but the staff were a bit useless.