Booked this hotel through Make my Trip and paid Rs. 2000 + Taxes for 1 night stay.
There were 2 choices of rooms differentiated primarily on facilities like the following. Would explain each facility now; MMT says these facilities are included in the room rent you're paying:
Electronic Safe: No electronic safe in the room.
Bathroom Toiletries: Was given a 1 Re. Clinic Plus Shampoo and a 1 Re. local unbranded soap.
Mineral Water: No mineral water given, charged at Rs. 25/- against an MRP of Rs. 15/- on the bottle. No bill provided despite asking, was told 'kya karoge lekar, paise to apne de hi diye hain'.
Snack Basket: LOL! Are you kidding me. When asked the owner, he told me that I should contact MMT as they've not given anything in writing about the same to MMT.
Fruit Basket: The owner told me the have not written anywhere that they would provide the same.
Daily Newspaper: Not provided despite asking twice.
WiFi Internet: He he! Again a joke. When asked the owner, he told me that there had been some issues in the past and as such, they do not provide it. Anyhow, he promised me to provide the same but did not despite 4 reminders.
Air Conditioning: Lesser said the better. In the entire stay, the AC ran for about 6 hours in total and that too, intermittently. When asked the reason, was given an answer "saar, light chali gayi hai and we dont have back up".. Heck you're charging me Rs. 2000+taxes for a single night and are not giving me AC in this scorching heat. To top of it, whenever there is a power cut, inverter is put on supplying power to only 1 light and 1 fan in the room (no supply to lights in washroom). Then when that fails, generator is put on giving supply to 2 bulbs, fan and a light in washroom. During my stay, there were 17 power cuts and I was literally sweating!!
Intercom Facility: No seperate numbers for room service/reception/housekeeping/like. Just one number that gets answered at reception.
Balcony/sit Out: You gotta be kidding.. Balcony/ sit out? Even the doors dont lock properly.
Iron/Iron board: When asked the reply was 'No iron board is available in the hotel sir' I dont know why MMT has been writing this.
Mini-bar: Heck, you do not have even a small fridge here, and talking about a mini bar?
Couple of other experiences:
1. Doors do not lock properly.
2. They overcharge you by telling that the prices have been increased. To my surprise, I was charged Rs. 50/- extra for a dish. When asked, the guy at the reception told me that 'menu purana hai'.. surprisingly, prices for all other dishes were as per the menu.
3. There are no decent restaurants around and thus they charge you quite exorbitantly for the ridiculous quality of the food. Imagine getting 2 stale bread pieces for Rs. 50/-, a stale reheated parantha for Rs. 60/-.
Tea was 'aweful'.. see the pic for details. Even a road side vendor would offer a better tea for Rs. 5/-.
4. There were mosquitoes and bugs everywhere. When asked about an All-out, the first answer was that they don't have . When threatened to complain to the owner and 3 reminders, an 'all out' was brought to my room which eventually did not work as there was no power in the room majority of the time at night.
5. Room service guys would keep on disturbing you on one pretext or the other in order to get tips. Heck.. one guy knocked at 8.00 p.m. and says 'saar, khaana order kar do.. last order 10.30 baje hota hai'.
6. As regards cleanliness, I would let the pictures do the talking.
This is basically a house converted into a hotel and is primarily meant to provide rooms to the attendants of patients admitted in Pushpanjali Hospital. (Hotel is bang opposite in a lane of Puspanjali hospital entrance).
Overall, a waste of money.. spend your hard earned money elsewhere!!
very nice hotel to stay at budget rates, with a helpful service and easy to reach. food was delicious ( you should open restaurant too). hygiene and cleanliness was maintained in the rooms. the best part was the gesture and politeness of the staff members that provide you your privacy and help you in the Taj City. Keep it up.
Rooms were very good and clean i had good sleep . Room service was fine and the location of the hotel is very good . Will surely visit again ! one cannot find such a wonderful hotel at this price ! cheers
I stayed in this hotel for one night must say it was a Pleasant stay nice hotel. Clean rooms location is also good parking is available. it is perfect for Business trip. connectivity is good. Will do visit again