This hotel is conveniently located on a beautiful property. The rooms are huge and all look over the pool and the balconies are massive. I highly recommend this hotel with warning that there is currently (Jan 2017) no F&B or Housekeeping Manager and the staff are badly in need of training. We never had a towel in our room after the housekeepers made up the rooms. The food was excellent both in the bar and the restaurant. When room service did deliver, it was also good. The bar was not kept clean after guests used tables. The staff were very responsive after mentioning these needs however the need for better management is obvious. Also, do not use the laundry unless they have changed the vendor as of writing this review.
all d rooms have a pool side view which is very refreshing. next to d pool is the open bar where d bartender was very friendly n suggested n made 2 amazing drinks for us.
Dinner n breakfast were included in our meal plan so we experienced their buffet which was sumptuous tasty and worth d money......and since it was a Valentine's day they gave 2 complementary Red velvet pastries which were mouthwatering.......must go if u wanna relax and refresh your mind away from your hectic life......
Hosted a cocktail here in January, Super service super food and cooperative staff. The manager is very helpful guy Russel!! A good option for any good corporate events or parties. Worth the money very satisfied with service and management cheers russel and sonia!!
What is good/average ?
- Rooms are average. All rooms offer nice views of swimming pool (there is nothing else outside).
- Food is average but breakfast they offer ample good options
- They put regular activities on board, they have small game room as wellYou can ride using bicycles in the campus (although the campus is really small).Swimming pool is nice, avoid eating near swimming pool, there are lots of cats who will try to steal food from you by all means, you will often find the staff chasing cats down.
- Location is remote, there is a surrounding village, there is nothing around this resort.
What is Bad ?
- Checkin Time is at 2:00 PM, but do not hurry, because the checkins never happen on time. Usually, you have to wait/sit down, the staff will show the campus, give you freebies till the room is vacated. I reached hotel at 3:00, I was asked to wait for 15-20 min due to late checkins. During checkout, I was asked to wait untill the staff is available to accept my checkout. I saw some folks fighting over checkin just like me a day before. So, I made the assumption that it is a usual problem.
- Huge delays: you will have to call front desk/house keeping atleast 3/4 times to get a response. So, if you intent to order something by 9:00 PM, you should try your luck from 7:00 PM onwards. BTW, you will always find different person attending you everytime you call, so be ready to set context.
- The staff is so busy doing some or other work (or standing in front of you), that they do not have time to attend you. I also see lack of processes (perhaps bad management).
- Overall when I compared the price I paid, I felt it was way expensive than many professional 3/4 star hotels. I paid aroun 7.5k per day, usually these kind of hotels should charge upto 5k given the quality, and location.
Stayed at this place with my wife, and it was an unforgettable experience. Took a drive from Mumbai, and arrived at this resort, which is on the way to Alibag, at a secluded location. Once you are inside the gate, it's a different world.
Check-in was smooth, was offered a choice of different aromatic soap (I chose lemon tea, and spearmint was another one of 4), something that I came across for the first time in my travel diary, and I was quite fascinated!
Room was amazing - huge, cozy and instantly gave a relaxed feeling. The other side of the room opened to the lawn around the swimming pool. Bathroom was fairly large, and comfortable. The resort has limited rooms and hence, even if it is full, you wouldn't clash around with people.
My booking was through a travel site, and all meals were included. The food and the spread was good. There were specialities from different regions of India at each meal, and we enjoyed the taste.
The resort has a game room for kids and families. They also arrange for some local activities, one of it being a bullock cart ride to a near-by village, and a poolside dinner with DJ.
The staff was very friendly, well trained and co-operative.
Overall, the experience was good. It is recommended if you just want to lose all the stress of your busy lives and just relax and do nothing!