I had a terrible nights sleep, and I'm generally good at sleeping through most noises. But what I cannot tolerate is staff knocking on my door 4 times between 11pm and 1am to 1) take away my dirty dishes, 2) ask me to pay for my food (which I had offered to pay earlier, but was told later), 3) to give me the receipt for the food bill I already paid for, and 4) at 1am I was asked to fill in a form that could very easily have waited till morning. On top of that, I can hear every conversation in the hall and the bus station behind the hotel makes a lot of noise.
I enquired about hiring a taxi to take me to ellora caves, and it was massively overpriced at 2000 rupees, when I had several significantly cheaper offers at the train station.
I could not get wifi to work (though I did not bother to ask for assistance on this).
I had dinner at the restaurant downstairs, and I can only describe it as bland.
On the plus side, the room is clean, which is this places only redeeming quality.
Aurangabad as an land of ancient charms and caves, this place is centrally located on the Adalat Road manmandir Terminus, where all the long distances bus start/end to. We travelled on an overnite bus journey from Mumbai to Aurangabad
This hotel being located on the first floor of the terminus was quite a relief, in a quick checkin, thus saving a lot on time.
The hotel has pretty neat rooms and the on-call service was quick. Recommended for day travellers with family and who has a bus to catch ,as I never had to struggle even after checkout,
There is a booking office of the hotel which lets you book tours around aurangabad and private Auto/Taxis are also available , Auto takes 900 Rs for a day tour
Budget Stay available in Aurangabad. I used to prefer this hotel as it is very clean and service also good. There is no complementary breakfast, even then you can find good breakfast in restaurant. I was very regular for 1 year and my bus to mumbai starts from the hotel. I liked it much.
We stayed here on 18th March 2016 for a day. There was some family function held at this hotel so we preferred to stay here than any other hotel. Big advantage was the hotel offers 24hrs check out.
We reached early morning at 4.15am and left same day evening 9.00pm.
Booked a deluxe a/c room with an extra mattress. The price was reasonable but complimentary breakfast could have been included in tariff. Overall it was nice clean room and clean toilet. Staff was generally good in behaviour and food ordered from restaurant was good in taste and quite reasonable in price. Only veg food is available which was quite ok for us. Overall good value for money.
We were traveling from Lonar to Mumbai via Aurangabad, and booked this hotel due to its proximity to the highway and being in a kind of central location to Ajanta/Ellora caves as well as other local sightseeing places in Aurangabad.
- As mentioned above, biggest +ve is the location. It is right on the Mumbai- Aurangabad highway and conveniently located
- Has a decently good pure veg restaurant attached
- Room was medium size, with hot water facility till noon and in the late evening
- Other facilities such as private bus and luggage terminus, local sightseeing arrangements, etc are available
- There were too many flies around. There are lots of them in the restaurant and a couple of them even in the room. Not sure why this is so. At least in the restaurant, they could easily have placed an insect trapper machine
- The room was a bit old, with the bathroom clearly showing signs of age (w.r.t. the tiles and the taps & fittings)
- Through the night, could hear some random sound or the other (such as dragging of furniture, etc) so that had a disturbed sleep
- Overall value for money? Not really!
- Whatever good service was provided by the rest of the staff was completely undone by a rude receptionist. We had booked the hotel through cleartrip and had mentioned a late check in (2-3pm) during the booking. The same was printed on our voucher also. We however got late further and could check in only by 7 pm. We however called up the hotel around 3pm and mentioned that we would be late. Since the hotel displayed a 24 hour check out facility, we thought it would be convenient for us to check out the next day at around 2 pm, after returning from local sightseeing. In the morning, when we told this to the receptionist, he rudely declined the same. When asked why, he said "Tumhara reservation 12 baje se tha. Tum late aaye toh hum kya karein?" We were taken aback by the rudeness. When I pointed out to him that we had mentioned a late check in on cleartrip, he said he knows that, but that wouldn't help. When I argued with him further, told him that he had ruined our experience there and told him I would mention this on online reviews, he haughtily said I am most welcome to do so! Already upset by the attitude, we just checked out immediately.
A note to the management (in case someone from there cares to read reviews about their hotel) - Please teach your staff to be courteous to customers. An entire experience can be ruined by one such rude idiot. Till the time of our stay when we had this experience, we were considering coming back to the motel on further trips, in spite of the above shortcomings. But sorry, now no longer. There are lot of other alternatives in the vicinity.