If you like peace and quiet, and plenty of greenery, this is a nice property. But maintenance is poor, and stay and food are very very expensive. The rooms' maintenance (linen, bathroom, dust etc) make you feel its a Rs 1400 a day room, but they charge almost 3.5 times that. A simple meal for two came over Rs 850/-. The staff however, is very nice.
It's an old property which has not been taken care of..old television , old furniture , even the bed everything needed a makeover . I was there on the weekend but find the hotel empty , it's really get scary in night wen you go out for dinner ... The restaurant are highly priced, food abysma. I have done the booking through make my trip seeing the discount which they were offering .. However will still not advise anyone to stay . It's on the highway but u can easily miss the main gate. Owner really need to work hard and invest in the property .
Room was okay. Not great. There was no water two different times in our stay. Property was interesting. Nice pool and restaurant. Good location to visit Ellora Caves. It is about a four hour drive from Ajanta Caves.
Although, I don't have the discretion to write about the hotel in particular as my stay was confined to just 1 day, which isn't how it must be to completely justify the stay, but I'll write about the first impression which I got. Property: Beautiful, separate cottage like rooms spread across the lawn. Swimming pool was there but owing to shortage of water in the area. I guess, the water wasn't changed timely and was not clean. Food: The food was just great, although was overpriced but delicious. Service: A bit slow. Arranged for a cab on the last minute, so I'll give an extra point on that. Have got Spa facility too, which I couldn't experience. Overall, a great stay if you have got 2-3 days.
* only resort in Aurangabad
* on the way to daulatabad/eollora
* huge property with lots of trees, plants, huge play area for kids
* humble and polite staff
* rooms cleaned everyday, toiletries replaced, mineral water provided daily (quick room service)
* accepts booking over phone
* tasty food: good quantity and better quality
* good for group trainings/ bigger group
* limited choices for breakfast... No variety
* higher rates for food
* good cottages but not maintained well: old fixings, old AC, old furniture, old TV (technical issues)
* swimming pool uncleaned, muddy water (couldn't use it during 4days' stay, had to ask them to clean it on 3rd day)
* understaffed, might face challenges when fully occupied
* Difficult to locate the resort if traveling at night, no signage or direction map....plz use Google map
* services vs room tariff: slightly higher cost as you can actually rent any other 3to5 star facility on airport road.
* limited facilities/services for accompanying driver (had to ask for it)
Conclusion: Good, peaceful place surrounded by nature, ideal venue for trainings, stay in big group and even good for pre-wedding ceremonies or parties. Staff is very good, polite and customer friendly. However, Property needs to be maintained well as per the standards followed for 4star category resorts. Over all rating between 2.5 to 3. If they convert all negatives to positives then one can even rate it to 4.5. Though the tariff is slightly at higher side (do negotiate tariff) the place is recommended to stay.