I stayed 02nd Feb to 04th Feb 2017, the hotel is located in a somewhat remote area right off a bustling road, which is good for a peaceful stay but then most cabs or autorickshaws don't even no this exists! Ola cab reach in 10 min. You won't find one if you step out of the hotel and especially at night. Hotel Rooms are big, bathroom are not clean. Front desk person cooperative. they have limited staff so room service are poor. Breakfast is good.
Rooms are very specious, Good for long stays and extended stay, with Kitchennet sets to cook on complimentary, provides mineral cans, with groceries store near by, recommend for families on deputation or on project.
About me: Corporate Traveler with a budget of 2k - 5k / night
Place: Had to opt in for this property since the usual places I book nearby were full
1. Its a studio apartment, with an oven & kitchen setup
2. The room were damn spacious & well ventilated
3. The toilets were neat
4. The property is located in a very calm and residential area away from the main road
1. 2 pieces of laundry/ day complimentary
2. water bottles
3. Good wifi
4. Drop to the main road
5. Decent Breakfast
6. Presence of oven to heat the stuff you have ordered
7. Good ambience
1. The bed was slightly hard but still comfortable
2. Staffs are limited, so expect a little lag in service
3. It's 1km from the ITPL main road, so getting in and getting out is a little stress
4. TV is small
5. Food is decent, and kitchen closes at 10:30
Most suitable for Couples, Family & Corporate Travellers.
"Managed by Red Carpet Hotels !!!!" Screams the Info Page ..., and one expected a red carpet welcome. Hmm ..., Not So ..., 1. Impression - Located in a peaceful area, away from the hustle and bustle. That is very true - however - this place is difficult to reach - partially because of it's back of the beyond location and second due to the ever changing road rules and routes of Bangalore..., arrived there after some difficulty. I loved the huge room and kitchenette that it provided. Full marks for that. Then the problems started...,
1. The Dustbins in the Bathroom and Room were not cleaned - you had all sorts of nasty stuff left behind by the earlier occupant - very very distasteful.
2. Wanted to get some air freshener for the room ., never came.,
3. Very bad salt water scaling in the bathroom area - not good
HOLE drilled in the Door - so anyone could peep in !!!! (Rectified by some gum-paste after i complained)
4. No number to call the room service - no information card .., nothing .., had to go down to reception to ask.
5. The Person Manning the reception was capable .., but felt that he would loose money if he smiled or made the guest feel welcome .., we felt like we were an inconvenience coming up to him.,
6. Finally after getting the room service number .., asked for French Fries .., the person on the other end had a lot of difficulty understanding it .., finally said .., Phrenj Phriej ..., and pat came the delivery ..., (no salt no seasoning ...,) with the waiter very impatient wanting the food to be eaten quickly ., as he wanted the plate back ....,
7. Sleep and Comfort .., top marks .., very comfortable..,
8. Breakfast was not too much of an affair .., basically cooked food .., ok taste .., but there was a lot of fighting and arguing going on in the kitchen with vessels being banged ..., we call could hear it ..., clean into the dining hall ..,
9. Waiting in the Lobby ..., the next day .., there was constant fighting going on .,(in the back offices) with very very .....,very colorful dialogues .., apparently no family members or anatomy was spared ..., in the verbal abuse.
10. The manager .., (disinterested fellow from earlier paragraphs) .., stormed into the back rooms (i hoped that he would calm the situation down) - only to add a smattering of verbal volley to the boiling cauldron of verbage ..,
I always thought that Whitefeild Hotels and me are a problem and that i am Jinxed ..., however while waiting for the taxi to arrive ., i saw other patrons having similar problems .., no info cards in the rooms .., slow service ..., another guest commented that though he booked a room for two people .., the front desk was very upset that two people actually showed up ..., and contacted the "higher ups" for guidance.
There you go folks !!!!! - I loved the room .., loved the quite location .., hated the service .., and got scared to open any bins or waste paper baskets ...,