I recently visited bhiwadi and stayed in country inn ,it was a good experience to stay here, I like food ,staff and they are very corporative I would recommend primary for those visitor who come to bhiwadi for corporate visit and leisure as well..
My five star to specially rooms,food and for hang out most appealing roof top hookah bar....
We visited bhiwadi to celebrate new year we choose country inn bhiwadi ,,,we got superb deal in a very reasonable price as we booked online ....Good and helping staff, check in was smooth .....all events was well managed and organized..in night ,gala dinner with dj and drinks which was truly a great experience..food was awesome, very tasty and delicious with a variety of dishes....
We a group of 5 family with 8 kids decided to spent new year eve in this hotel and I would like to share my experience both good and bad.
Let me first start with Good:-
1) We booked 5 rooms and all 5 rooms were allotted to us on same floor and in sequence.
2) Check in was very smooth and quick.
3) Hotel staff was very courteous, from guards helping in car paring to bell boy, all were quick to help and carry our luggage. All the employees always have a smile on their facing while talking to guests.
4) We booked Superior rooms and rooms were not big but were quite cozy which gives you perfect feel.
5) Rooms and bathrooms were very neat and clean without even a single strain.
6) Beds were excellent and can bring a child out in you.
7) Dinner was good.
8) Basic toiletries were provided (soap/shampoo/facewash)
9) Room service was quick and again courteous.
10) For New year celebration, they have allotted separate tables as per the group size to ensure there is no issues when guests arrive for celebrations.
11) No stags or locals were allowed. Only in house guests were allowed to enter in the party, which ensured decorum is maintained.
12) We were given the option of late checkout, we checked out at 2 PM which in itself was a great plus as it gives us enough time to unwind and relax and have a proper sleep before our drive back home.
13) Biggest point I would like to mention:- My son was not well and hasnt eaten anything, 1st thing he asked in whole day was a pizza and he requested the same when New Year party was on. We requested the same to hotel staff at around 9:30-9:45 PM. Although hotel doesnt have pizza in their menu, they still arranged the same for my son and get it delivered to our room which to me was an absolute amazing gesture from hotel. As a father, I am highly obliged to the hotel staff to get this done.
Now I would like to mention some of the bad:-
I) We reached during high tea and the scene was absolute chaotic. I understand that the occupancy was full and there was a rush but preparations should have been adequate to ensure that there is continuous supply instead of snacks disappearing from tables and then hotel staff is trying to arrange the same.
II) Hotel was offering brands like BP and Kingfisher during party. Team, you have a brand to maintain, please atleast have more reputed brands of same price. For example, you could have Tuborg instead of Kingfisher (price for both is same).
III) Party Lawn was too small and cramped.
IV) AC was so ineffective as if it was not working. I know the room was full and crowded with snacked being served and DJ playing in full volume, but this is something you guys should be aware of and could have been managed in a better way.
V) I requested for an additional chair, at the start of the party and I requested the same multiple times with all the staff at the entry gate, still it wasnt arranged till the end of party.
VI) There were continuous power cuts of 20-30 seconds during whole stay, I am not sure with the reason for the same but this is not expected from Country Inn brand.
Personally I feel that whatever be the case, excuse of occupancy shouldn't be given because the hotel was fully booked well in advance and should have prepared/arranged accordingly.
I visited there for a weekend, we knew that there is nothing as such to visit in Bhiwadi and all we wanted was to relax in the hotel and enjoy hotel amenities. My experience goes like below :
1) Hotel location is not correctly tagged on gmap and you'll face troubles in locating it, i have met other hotel guests as well who faced same issue.
2) There is no valet parking and self parking is also outside the hotel, you need to park on road side. They don't provide any kind of car wiping service to customers.
3) Swimming pool is an EYE WASH...is a BABY POOL, 3 feet deep and very small.
4) Spa was non functional
5) Table tennis table is placed in a very congested room you can hardly play.
6) Room was NICE and service was also QUICK.
7) Food was also NICE.
Overall Verdict : Overall I didn't find it value for money and also its a hotel meant just to eat and sleep, if you are looking for a weekend break in Bhiwadi, Country Inn is not worth it, as there is nothing as such to see in Bhiwadi and if hotel amenities are also not working then your weekend gets wasted in just yawning .
I had opted this hotel with a good feeling of my lat stay 2 years before,.But it was entirely the opposite.From the guard who asked me to park my car outside the hotel and carry your own luggage in, to the reception where I had to stand without even attended for a time of 15minutes, everything was pathetic. I could see only very few staff in the entire hotel and obviously it is difficult to manage such big hotels with limited staff. Management needs to take care of these things if they need guests to return