No attention to quality or detail
by NipunJetley on
Though the room was rather spacious but there were too many problems with it. Please see the pics for proof.
1. Towels and foot mat were FILTHY- not dirty not tired just FILTHY you can see the pics. Completely unacceptable and disgusting
2. Shower was COLD- not like warm not hot not even close at max heat the shower was down right cold. And yes I tried turning the nob to extremes for minutes at end yet no change in result. Oh and literally except the pump (which had soap or shampoo one has to guess) no toiletries provided. No hand towel or loofah. I hope someone at this property has a realisation that people do take a shower and wash their hands etc. Basic hygiene
3. There was coffee in the room but no spoons! So should I use my fingers in the hot coffee to stir?
4. Literally 1/3rd of some rooms remaining toilet paper for left for use. I dont know about other guests but I do use TPs so please do not leave left overs for your guests
4. Breakfast was measly at best
Very good hotel for Business
by basu1231 on
Rooms and bathrooms are neat and clean and very specious. Geyser is there for hot water and they have centralized AC. Staffs are friendly. Mineral water is complementary as many as you want as per my knowledge. Complementary breakfast is very tastier but have very few items. Need to improve in North Indian food taste. I recommend this hotel for business purpose.
Good place and good location
by laksmi21 on
For all those looking for a homely accommodation in and around Velachery at affordable prices, look no further. Velacity is your answer. Comfortable rooms, located right opposite TCS on the Velachery - Taramani road, breakfast included which has decent fare and on demand dosas, parathas as well as omelettes. They have an in-house restaurant as well which has decent multi cuisine fare. Overall happy with the experience and will visit again.
Note: laundry is out-sourced and hence takes slightly longer.
Peaceful and fitting ambiance!
by DrMurugesanR on
In the fast emerging dense marked place called Velachery, the location of this serviced apartment is very attractive with shopping centres, tourist attractions and dining places within walkable distance.
Luxury boutique hotel
by anitav713 on
Located opp to TCS in Velachery. Neat rooms done up aesthetically. Parking space available.Reasonably priced and also offered corporate discounts. The resturant on the ground floor serves good North Indian food. Ideal for business stay.