1. Nice location near to Madikeri town, which helps to travel easily to most of the spots in Coorg.
2. The facility is a new one. I hope this should less than an year old. Because of the that itself the facility is good and the room is nice and clean.
3. I stayed in a villa and the way the design of the rooms offer two beds one on the top and on the ground floor helps a lot for a family of four.
4. There is a kids play area with indoor games and a swimming pool.
Things to improve:
1. Restaurant is a place where there can be lot of improvement. The time that is taken to get food is too much and there is no professionalism in the way restaurant handles customers.
2. Breakfast was supposed to start at 8 and we can see everyone waiting in the restaurant till 8:30 to get the first bite.
I visited the resort for the first time with my family for a holiday and let me tell you that I was impressed with whatever I saw there.
Right from the start to till the end, the experience was very good. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms are nice and clean. Food was good.
The only thing were they can improve upon is that they can add some more varieties of food in the restaurant. Also the indoor games can be added for the visitors.
However, my experience with the resort was a satisfying one.
My experience of Woodstock Villas was mesmerizing. Right from property location to spacious villas and food everything is just so perfect and luxurious. Staff members are very co-operative. They planned sight seeing and tour to coffee plantation estate for us. A peaceful late evening walk inside the property was something that steals your hearth right away. Truly Romantic place to be at.
We didnt found good veg restaurant inside the city and hence had our dinner meals for both the days at the resort and trust me the food will not disappoint you at all.
Rooms are spacious, clean and very well maintained. We booked a deluxe villa and later on it was upgraded to duplex deluxe villa which was cherry on the cake.
The only drawback is the privacy is little compromised as your voice can be heard in next villa easily.
Rest i would highly recommend a stay at this extremely beautiful resort. Its worth every penny you spend :)
Service: My experience of Woodstock Villas is awesome. Staff is professional as well as very kind in nature. You didn't need to call or do the follow-up with house-keeping or room service staff, all required thinks are in place perfectly. Thanks to leisure vacation management
Rooms: They have 8 villas, 2 duplex rooms in each villas, Rooms are specious and cozy with modern furniture and amenities like, Wardrobe, dressing table, writing table, small refrigerator, intercom, one sofa set, table etc.
Breakfast: Complimentary breakfast have more than 3 fold menu like healthy food (fruit juice, fruits, corn flakes, milk, Tea, Coffee), 2 south Indian items (Idali, Medu wada) and additional items like poha, upma, puri bhaji etc.
Restaurant: Mohagani is serving quality and tasty and fresh food, all spices and ingredient is in perfect quantity. Thanks to head Chief Mr. Gautam he is seriously taking good efforts to doing that. You will get limited verity in food but it was too good.
Over All Experience: I will defiantly suggest at least one time you will visit this resort and feel the experience.
From check in to check out the hospitality was highly appreciable ! The food was outstandingly good - right from preparation to presentation,chef gautam and team made the food taste homely .
Excellent job by the staff to make the stay pleasurable.