An excellent resort with a very courteous staff.one of the best ones to stay at in Daman.The manager Ashish has been an excellent host.Food a bit expensive for Daman rates but the taste and service provided sets it apart.
Excellent resort nice hospitality and neatness , extra activities like swimming pool , indoor games , gym are available . can get good price on online booking . Also vapi station drop facility available . Food is good .
Good,. Good Breakfast - Daman is Drink lover's place. They should have all the brands available in Menu list. It is quite decent place for upper class. I hope they will maintain this level for future visits.
Looking at the past reviews in TripAdvisor, i selected this hotel for weekend stay. But did not enjoyed and its totally Hyped.
1. Highly costly compared to other hotels
2. Room cleaning service is highly unprofessional. Have to remind them that please make up the room. Always there will be some or other things missed by the cleaner.
3. Sunday is horrendous as so many people turn up. I think they have some membership for the near by Guests.
4. Encroachment by local municipality has broken down there sitting area facing to beach.
5. Being on beach it does not have direct access. U need to walk on road and then from Garden.
6. Parking is valet but on sunday its horrible.
7. Children area in basement all toys are either broken or not in place.
8. For such high rates of hotel, they will just provide 1lit of bottled water daily. Above that is chargeable. Ha. Ha.
1. Rooms are OK. I had taken 212 on first floor. Sitting platform on window is awesome. You have all basic amenities in rooms - tea maker, locker, TV, iron board without iron!
2. Bathroom are also OK. All toiletries are provided. But no hot water (Amazing!)
3. Swimming pool is plus point. You can enjoy full day with main swimming pool have sitting arrangements with Bar. Small swimming pool for children also available.
4. Food is Good though we never had lunch and dinner at the restaurant. But breakfast had good options and daily new menu.
5. Spa was also good. But never go on sunday as its very crowded and all your therapies are done in super quick time.
6. Gyms location is good with all basic machines. Gym is like 2nd floor facing the sea.
Looking at overall my 3night stay, i think its too much hyped property and needs to relook into the rates. I will go with this property if rates are below 4k inclusive taxes! Area of improvement is Staff Training, Sunday Mela, High rates.
About Daman- Not that Great place. Younster and Men just come for binge drinking from near by states. Not at all couple friendly. The Portuguese monuments are in distress and not at all maintained. Devka beach is the most horrible beach to visit. Its all stone and blackish beach where u cannot go in water.
Good places for must visit in Daman - Mirasol lake resort and water park (well maintained and lot of things to do, u can opt to stay there as they have less rates), Veera da Dhaba restuarant, Jampore beach, local shopping on Devka beach road.
We have reserved super deluxe for weekend stay, it was very nice room and having two side beach view. Quality of food and service extremely good and pool side view is also nice. great location with karaoke night was memorable.