Much better than many top 5 star hotels....Great food....Humble staff....cooperative...full fun relax..:place for rejuvenation...Can come with family..Everything is great here..must visit place.. great property
Though 4 starred, and the property being compliant to its rating, the service and upkeep here was utterly poor and hence my family's overall experience was awfully bad. We were here to celebrate my Father's 60th Birthday (5 Adults & 1 Kid) and went by with the good reviews to pick this property against the likes of Country Inn by Radisson and Golden Tulip, but repented our decision later. I shall break down my review into 2 parts, as what follows:
1) Very Good Property
2) Big, Spacious and well set up rooms (Given that you get the bigger ones)
3) Fairly good food
That's about it.......Now
1) Heavily drinking and smoking crowd of shady looking guys accommodated, at the occupying family's expense.
2) Though they proudly promote themselves as a no smoking hotel, still because of the above mentioned point, the entire floor and elevator on our floor smelled of horrible stench of cigarettes and smoke, because obviously these shady guests were allowed to party hard in their rooms and they smoked like chimneys and drank like tankers. I am referring to late night timings here but the party and stench started from early evening.
3) These guests didn't even refrain from vulgar actions and words when any female was around, including my sister and wife.
4) We felt so unsafe and helpless, because the hotel staff upon being complained about the situation, initially stated that they didn't notice the stench (which was a bare lie to save their skin) and later bragged that they will throw those occupants out as they were acting against property rules, but eventually the best they could do was to shift us into a different room........yes you read that right, they "Shifted me and my family into a different room on the same floor". And upon doing so, they were very proud of this resolution as if we were being favored.
5) Amidst this poor show of customer service and management and maintenance, there were many other goof ups like the Red Velvet Cake ordered by me being bitter in taste, Marketing head lady acting overly high headed, We being asked to compromise on the Dinner dining space as the hotel had let out the entire original restaurant space to someone for the night without thinking of the other occupants' comfort or convenience, Telephone/TV remote not working in the room, We being denied King bed rooms at the reception, Fake commitments and missed deliveries, Big promises and zero result etc....... Overall, we paid for having a highly compromised and worrisome stay at this hotel. Will not recommend it for family stays at all. Families stay away if possible please. The worst part, the hotel or hoteliers were not even sorry for the entire episode!
This is newly constructed property named as Golden Galaxy Hotels & Resorts. This resort is located on main highway when you travel from faridabad towards mathura just after crossing the bye pass road. Nice ambiance, food and staff.
Very comfort stay.We stayed for 2 days.It was a nice experience.No issue with the booking as such, however watch their billing!!! Just investigated an unusual entry on my credit card.The view from our balcony was amazing. Everything was clean when we arrived, also, the owner agreed to let is in earlier. Overall it was a good place to stay for a few days in Delhi.
Location : This resort cum Restaurant is situated on Mathura road. While going to Palwal, agra , dont take the new fly over on the faridabad bypass. And while coming from Palwal, Agra take a U turn from under the
new Bye Pass.
Property : Once you enter inside the resort, you come across beautiful land scaping of the resort. Really nice.
Restaurant is very spacious and nicely done.
Food : We tried Buffet Lunch here. It was all Veg affair. Authentic taste and very clean preparation.
A lot of varieties of Salads Juices dessert etc.
Service : This is the area, a little improvement is needed. Despite bunch of caretakers , the service was not up to the mark.
The Buffet @ 500, all inclusive is worth trying. Recommend to all my fellow travellers.