I along with my family stayed here from 25th October 2019 to 30th October 2019. We had booked 2 Premium rooms for our stay. The detailed review including pros and cons is as follows:
1) The property is located very much in the most happening place of Goa. So, one can feel the pure Goa vacation vibes all the time. It has everything in its vicinity, such as Markets, Restaurants, Bars, Snow Park, Beaches, Toto's club.
2) Since Goa is all about beaches, the location of this resort is perfect for this beach fun. It is located just 450m (7-8 min) from the Baga beach. Hence, it is at a walkable distance and we can go there to and fro a number of times in a day without wasting much time traveling.
3) The services of all the employees at Baga Hideout is top-notch. They are all very polite, helping and cooperative all the time. Especially Mr. Somnath and Mr. Arun. These two people served us very well throughout and did not let us feel any inconvenience or discomfort.
4) Food served to us, both Breakfast and Dinner, was good in taste, especially the Breakfast. Breakfast has a lot of variety. They also kept in mind everyone's personal choice of taste and served accordingly.
1) The pictures uploaded on different websites by the hotel are totally deceiving. The location is very small and congested. Only the rooms are bigger. It does not look like a resort from any angle. It's just a hotel.
2) The cleanliness and hygiene in the property is an issue all the time. The place for having meals (they call it a restaurant but it does not qualify to be called a restaurant) stinks some times.
3) The pool, as they say, is not a pool at all. It's too small for the number of guests residing in the so-called resort. The pool is so small that only 4-5 people can enjoy it simultaneously. More than 5 people will make it crowded. It's actually a small water body, not a swimming pool.
4) The rooms are having quite a few cockroaches every time. They make your stay very unpleasant. The cockroaches come out from unexpected places such as from behind the mattress, inside the tea mugs, etc.
5) The view from the balcony is pathetic. You can only see the garbage from the property besides this resort. Hence, you will want your curtains always down making the point of having a balcony totally useless.
6) The Dinner, unlike Breakfast, had little or no variety. Even though the taste was good it lacked variety. Every day was the same. A Panner Sabji, an Aloo Sabji, Roti, Jeera rice and Dal Fry. None other cuisines were served. A tourist in any place would expect to be served the local delicacies at least once. But we were only served one type of dinner every evening.
7) Wifi literally sucks. All the rooms have connectivity to use free wifi but in my opinion, it's of no use. It is slower than mobile data. It takes a while to even download a small What's app or Instagram story. Forget about browsing YouTube.
Overall they charged us approx INR 60,000/- for 5 nights, which is an average of INR 6000 per room per night including breakfast and dinner, which I feel totally not worth it. If the prices were something around 3000, still I would have given a second thought before recommending it to someone. The 1 star I have given is just because of the services of Somnathji, Arunji and other Kitchen staff (I only remember two names but others also served very well). They deserve appreciation at the fullest.
All in all, I would not recommend this to anyone considering the rates of rooms. At lower amounts, I can think of it for a second-time visit that too in Winters or Summers. In Monsoons, whatever be the price, not at all recommended.
The hotel really needs to improve the cleanliness and their basic amenities at the property. I stayed with my family from 26th - 29th Oct'19 , two rooms were booked and both the rooms had some of the other issues which the Hotel staff was not able to fix it Nor did they changed the room even on request.
When we informed the issues, hotel staff was just passing on the issue from one spoc to another, until we called the Make My trip team to help us , some of the Issues were not resolved.
And we gave up on the other issues as were not there do only follow-ups with the hotel staff instead of enjoying our holiday
Wi-fi is pathetic, google site cant be also open
Swimming is too small and is dirty
Room no. 110 :-
1. Door lock was broken, thus we had to spent 1 night without locking the door
2. From AC continuous water leakage, so hotel staff placed two big buckets in our room as a resolution (Whole day / night we had to hear the irritating water dropping sound)
3. TV was not working as Set-top box had fault
4. In washroom, Jet spray was not working & Hand shower spray was missing
Room no. 210 :-
1. TV screen display had issue, therefore you cannot watch the TV as the screen had weird colours display
We stayed for a night in two rooms. Rooms are bit small but the bathrooms are quite large and clean. Linens were fresh and clean. There is a table fan in the corner of the room which is not sufficient. We suggest ceiling fans as the October heat is quite unbearable.
Swimming pool is small but well maintained. Restaurant area is shabby with dingy furniture. Morning breakfast has limited variety with no South Indian dishes. One of the room was smelly and had a problem with AC which could not be solved till we checked out. Overall experience is that it is a value for money resort.
Beautiful wooden cottage in baga hide out its very safe for family members 247 security there and amazing swimming pools . Friendly staff and great morning break fast it's delicious and very heygini and tanks to amit
Nice resort its familiar for me m staying every year and I get every time bst services from all the department . nice breakfast and amazing swimming pool with small bar and nice service with hygiene . and last and finally tanks to amit