The territory of the hotel is clean and beautiful.
Rooms are not small, well equipped. There is a terrace/balcony in each room, so it is possible for example to drink tea outside.
The personnel is very friendly and nice.
During the vacations it was an car accident on the road. The hotel managers supported us in this situation, they came to the accident site, drove us to the hospital and help to buy medicines. And it was absolutely free.
We would like THANK YOU Coconut Grove for your attitude to your clients! We really appreciated it!
India is defined by its glorious diversity. The hotel, where we had a rest with our group,including 24 people, offered many amenities:swimming pool, spa, lawn,jogging area, tea coffee maker, iron board, hair dryer and jewelry shop and WiFi etc along with bar, minibar in the room.
The executive chef, Mateus Fernandes, prepared delicious Indian & continental food,.
The hotel provides facilities that go perfectly well with the elementary requirements of the quests and the staff went beyond their level to make us happy.
Massage fellow, Bashir and girl at spa did excellent job.
We've also been very lucky to live here.The quality services ensured us to keep coming back again..
South Goa is a must for people who want to enjoy a calmer facet of Goa, away from the hustle bustle of North. Coconut Grove is located in proximity to Betlebatim beach:
Rushing to the Good points:
1. Location and amenities: full marks for its location, the beach is just a stroll away. not very far from the main Dabolim-Cavelossim road. Greenery around the property is mesmerizing and the adjoining area is also not very populated. It have all the ingredients of a suitable abode for peace loving individuals. Pool was clean and well kept, special mention that the season being rainy one. Night Stroll in the garden as well around the pool was also worth mentioning. The way to beach is from the backside near pool where they have considerably put a shower which can be taken before going and after coming from beach.
2. Staff: Full points to the staff as well from front office, house keeping, maintenance, restaurant and bar. They are friendly and attentive, I do not remember any instance of calling the housekeeping twice for any work. Attentiveness and serving with smile were their best attitude.
3. Food(Positive): Preparation, variety and taste was good, taste was equally good for veg as well as non veg dishes. Ambiance of restaurant is also good with options to sit inside or out in the open with shed. continuous sound of waves also add to the experience of dining.
Not so good points:
1. Renovation: This can be a temporary hitch as renovation was in progress, as a result of which some basic services (in quotes) "WiFi" was not available and there was some concerns in landline.
2. Food: Management need to work on the breakfast options which were very limited and repeated. No issue in the quality of food but variety was the concern.
Overall a very good experience.
- Decent rooms, neat and clean property, beach is walking distance.
- a nice pool and bar
- Green surroundings
- friendly staff
- silent property, far from hustle and bustle
- Beautiful beach behind the hotel and very near (this was the best thing in this hotel)
Deep inside, quite off, In the night there were no lights in the approach road, looks unsafe, need lighting. horrified when a bat hit my scooter in the night while returning from Colva beach. most of the times there was no one in the reception.
Old style construction and interior but maintained. understaffed.
Dont know why but didn't get a good and friendly vibe in this hotel.
I got a haunted feeling because of the bat experience + Old style construction :(
i paid 2.5K, which i felt is fine for this place
Reached in the evening of 5th Aug 2016 Front office was very welcoming,check in process was quick. This Resort is worth every penny I spent on this. Good Rooms, Excellent location. Booked a Deluxe Room through MMT and found it Exactly how it was in the photos.
Everything in this resort was great -Rooms, Location, House Keeping, Front Office etc.Excellent stay at a reasonable price. The staff is polite and approachable.
The rooms are exceptionally clean and neat.Had a nice time there with my wife. Complimentary Breakfast & Dinner choices was too good.
Only problem was it is somewhat far from the main bus stand. One should have personal car to communicate . Although Betalbatim Market is walkable distance
They did not had many options there and Restaurant Staff was ready to walk the extra mile to make you happy.The ambience is great too.It was our second visit and the quality of service lived up to expectations. Overall Wonderful stay.
Big turn on for us was just on the Betalbatim Beach , felt like having a private beach .Hotel got a good and neat pool .Hotel property is too good and very well maintained. Equally Indians and Foreginers were staying during our stay. The resort is recommended for every family.