The only advantage of this place remains the fact that it is right in the middle of the most happening Baga party hub, the Tito's Lane, and a stone's throw away from the beach shacks. This makes it one of the most accessible places to stay.
It is also not too heavy on the pocket. It would be a pleasurable place to stay, except, what you get other than the location advantage is not worth even the cheap cost of the hotel.
1. They say "breakfast included", but the only things they serve are: Bread butter, bread jam, Omlette+ bread. No exceptions, I have been here twice (once last year) and both times they have refused to even toast the bread. This time I was given the excuse "Toaster kharab hogaya hai" (i.e. "Toaster isn't working!). Last time it was "Yahan toast nahi milta" (i.e. "We don't serve toast").
2. Despite having pre-booked and the management knowing well that the guests (our group) were arriving, we were given a room that had an AC that didn't work well and a TV without a remote control for the box! He had to fetch the remote from elsewhere.
3. When reported to check the AC, a rather slow attendant came in, pushed some buttons and told us "It is working". When we argued that it wasn't really up to the mark, and simply blowing air (not cool enough either) at a rather slow speed which wasn't well adjustable, he retorted with a rude "You have kept the doors and windows open! That is why it is not cooling"! Needless to say, our room wasn't very comfortable.
4. They don't repeat bath towels unless you fight for them. You have to make do what is given on the first day. "We don't have any more towels" or "Towels are in the laundry, we are out of towels", or worse "We can't give you towels now. You have been given once already" are the things you get to hear. I got all three answers from their attendants on different occasions during my 4 day stay.
5. Three of us shared the room. Me and another friend had to sleep without a comforter on the first night because they could spare only one that evening (which only one of us could use). We were told this: "We ran out of comforters..they are all in the laundry".
5. The coffee they serve is mostly all milk and negligible amount of coffee powder!
6. The extra mattress given to us was in tatters and half eaten up by rats.
So there you have it. We were lucky we didn't spend much time in the room; wanted to spend our days on the beaches. Others who want to have a comfortable room stay, please think twice; look at other options. The cheap rates are attractive, but disappointment on almost every other front is in store.
For first timer I have no issues because Goa is expensive any way in terms of tourist season. Hotel sai baga is reasonable. Room service is bad I must say but location is very nice and you can walk to baga beach that is very good.
Was there in hotel for a day. maintained and specious rooms on second floor. very close to Baga beach and Tito's. They provide cab facility. helpful staff. Budget hotel for friends and family. Breakfast is limited and average food quality. you can get bikes Near by this hotel to roam around. Perfect budgeted package.
The only thing good about this hotel is its location, everything else is a waste. To begin with the rooms are in shambles: water dripping in rainy season, no toiletries, poor quality of bed rolls etc. The WiFi is strong but doesn't work most of the time. The reception needs to be reminded thrice or four times for simple things like ordering a cup of tea also. The place is close to Tito's lane and even the Baga beach is a 10 minute walk. But please dont fall for the low amount they charge as they even dont provide the simple basic things!
Visited with frinds in December.... Location is gud near to titos lane ..... Rooms ar gud but washroom needs attaention... Breakfast was dere but limited... balcony was dere .... dint expect luxury as this is a budget hotel for frinds & family also