Unfriendly and bad facilities
by surdyman on
We booked 8 rooms for our entire staff for a business event in Goa.
1. Had to wait 4 hours for check-in.
2. Were not provided clean towels. Even when asked repeatedly. Apparently, you can't ask for towels on the day of check out. Since that is 'hotel policy'!!
3. Such bad food. Oh!!!
4. We travel for business to Goa frequently and will never stay or recommed this place.
Not at all 3 star property
by northtwister on
I planned my Goa Trip in hurry and without checking other travelers reviews I booked La Gulls Court hotel. This was my first mistake. Room was not that good, no closed cupboard for safe to place your valuables.
1. Lift was out-of-order.
2. Bed-sheet were smelly we asked same to change them
3. Towels, Curtains were stinky.
4. Intercom phone was faulty, tried to call reception but could not able to hear them properly. After complaint they got it changed.
5. TV remote was not functioning.
6. On 6th Nov we went for North Goa visit, I gave keys to reception for housekeeping. We were exhausted and wanted some rest but found out that room was not cleaned at all, when asked reception they had entry in their book. After multiple complaints room was cleaned, that wasted hour or so.
7. Breakfast/Dinner was good but there were cockroaches running near food.
8. Always there was water leakage in front of room door or in lobby.
Overall it was not pleasant stay. I recommend to reduce hotel stars as few lodges are better than this hotel.
Very Bed hotel and very bed services. non supportive staff.
by Sandeep S on
hi, i have booked this hotel from 07th to 10th sep, 2019. 15 rooms for my corporate group. it was worst experience. starting from airport. they send very bed condition bus for airport pick up. after that there was no update for check in the guest. no welcome drink. rooms was so bed. door was broken. toilet shower was not working. bed sheet is so dirty. so smelly rooms. food quality was so bed. over all it is not value for money. and their staff does not understand hindi and english. they have south indian staff, who does not understand english and hindi.
there is a girl at front office. her name is Tejasvi, her no was given to me for coordination. bus my client did not found her at reception all 03 days.
payment they take 100 % advance before check in and service is 0 %.
never book this hotel. if you really dont want to spoil your holidays.
Never book This Hotel worst Experience.FIT & Groups
by waoholidays on
we booked a Group Stays in this hotel 15 rooms for 3 night Client calling many times and complaints each and everything, room is Smelly and water leaking on a wall, food is Horrible no taste. Hotel staff has no idea to talk about the language, no service, horrible place. all the things are zero //////
and finally, when we complain to hotel Management they said our hotel on renovation if you hotel on renovation why you taking bookings. that was a fake excuse they have nothing like a hotel ...
do not choose this hotel For FIT and Groups Also ..
It is worse than a Lodge
by swadhins on
Rooms - Smelling, Bathroom not clean, Flush does not work, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, AC not working, broken furniture.
Food - Horrible taste, less in quantity and bad in quality. No water available, room service does not respond.
Amenities - Bad swimming pool and very small place for pool, nothing else available
Staff Attitude - Not interested to solve customer concerns
Never visit this hotel it is a complete waste of money