Difficult to locate.
Remember the land mark "P. R Enterprises". The locals will make faces as if they never heard about the guest house. Google location was also confusing.
From the sea front take the gully adjacent to Bistro and Stanley's.
TripAdvisor rates were higher by 250.
At 700, you get Ac room , a big cot (2 single beds joined by a single 10" spring coil mattress). Sleep quality was good.
Neat linens, towels, toilet soap.
Spacious clean toilets.
Room service did not exist. Dustbin clearance could be an issue.
We used to dispose in plastic bags and keep it in front of our room.
Total 5 rooms, 2 non ac on g/floor and 3 AC rooms on the 1st floor. 1st floor rooms are better.
A mini fridge in the room , beer cans, coke pets, breezer and w/ bottles, at 25-35% elevated rates. Liquor shops on the main road, you just need to plan and pick up some.
A young attendant did all the best he could.
For a low budget stay this was a good option less than 50 mts from the baga beach on one side and 50 mts from the main road
Parking space for 4-5 scooters.
Very close to Britto's.
We depended on takeaways.(dhananjay's fish curry rice).
No swiggy /zomato.
Two three nights at baga is worth enjoying at this place.
Thanks Taranjit singh Kohli , doing a nice job buddy.
Please carry the below stuffs while checking in.
1. Hotel receptionist will ask for a confirmation email hard copy.
2. Original address proof should be submitted.
3. All the members staying has to submit the photo copy of address proof, which is the worst experience I've had here. It is completely ridiculous.
4. NO CAR parking. You need to park your vehicle in paid parking area, which charge 40 rupees for 4 hours.
5. I have found only 2 good thing, one is its proximity to Baga beach, and the other one is the free WIfi.
6. No guarantee on hot water, as they have solar.
7. In One of the AC room, the AC is placed beside the bed, which is badly placed. The cool air will directly hit on your face. The other AC rooms are fine. So please check the position of the AC, otherwise you will end up not using the AC.
8. Receptionist is very rigid, he doesn't seem to care much about the customers.
9. If you book online, you might need to shell out more money, if you re lucky you will get the room at much lesser price through offline. I was offered for the price 1,250/- AC room.
Location is awesome Good Good,All things nearby only one thing made me upset that Tv system is not working properly,and the house keeping guy is only 60%supportive rest all Good and will visit again in future,no-doubt Taranjith bhai you just guided me well in each and every time-thank you Taranjith Bhai Thanks a lots
Do not opt for this hotel... After you check-in, no one turns up to clean the room.
Care taker is least bothered about the service. Not even the drinking water is available in the room.
AC doesn't work properly. Terrible room service. Electricity problem.
I would recommend, do not visit this hotel/ guest house, it will ruin your trip
As name implies, it is a Guest House, so if you are expecting hotel facilities like room service , toiletries , towels ; breakfast, wi fi..... you will be disappointed ! How ever if you want clean basic accommodation within 2 mins walk to the Baga beach then you are in for a treat!. Very large rooms with European toilet and shower , had Satellite TV in room and a double bed and that's about it , but in Goa it was all we needed. Surprised they did not provide towels ; toilet paper; soap etc , so do remember to bring your own ! we had non AC room (which even in April , with a fan, was perfectly adequate) ; some people may find the double bed very hard as mattress was very thin, but did not cause us a problem. Also do not go by its location shown on Google map! Aim for Borritos in Baga beach and it is just behind it and the church , but if arriving late in the day as we did , finding it would be challenging! Its also very close to range of restaurants ; wine shops; and taxi stand etc and is 10 mins walk away to famous Tito Lane if you walk along the beach front. How ever its quite a bit longer if you go by road. GH has 3 AC rooms and 2 non AC rooms so quiet small and free car park for bikes at rear .
Wine shop near by : Kingfisher Strong 65 Rupees for 650 ML bottle ; paid between 130 to 160 Rupees on beach shack. Airport transfer by Non AC taxi (pre paid at airport counter) 1050 rupees, 1150 for AC. Hooka 350 Rupees on beach front cafe . Chicken and Fish dishes around 300 to 400. Vegetarian main course 250 Rupees; Nan from 40 to 90 Rupees. Limited Veg menu in Goa so bring some snacks with you !