A beautiful place and close to the beach!!
by SandeepVAOM on
We stayed here for 3 nights with friends and family including Kids. Everyone loved the property and the services:
Kids had a great time at the pool and the small kids room and proximity to the beach!! It just 300 mts odd and there is separate way for the beach from the property!
Adults had a blast at the pool with the drinks and rooms were very well maintained. The staff was really great with the service and were very prompt
The best part was the dinner planned for the 14th Feb eve for all of us. Thanks to Mr. Hasan for organizing it on our request.. Everyone really loved it!!
For sure one of the best stays so far in Goa in all our trips to Goa!!
Mr. Hasan, thanks once again to and your staff for managing the property so well!!
Good stay close to public beach
by Abhi988 on
One of the better properties in North Goa with walkable distance to the Candolim public beach which has a lot of shacks to chill out. The rooms were clean, well maintained and overall decor was well appointed. The swimming pool was well kept and is nice stress buster for couples, families and friends alike. The breakfast spread is almost as good as it gets and the restaurant meals too were worth thier price (check for off season discounts). The chef, Mr Shashank Kadam and the severs including Kiran, Gaurav and Libi(I hope I got their names right) were really helpful and accomodating, especially regarding kids meals, which is appreciated. The food preparation were authentic and fresh which even the kids enjoyed. Overall, a pleasant stay.
The walk to the beach goes through some public places and Candolim beach is steeper than other beaches, but it surely is one of the best places to hangout on those lazy evenings.
It was very nice stay
Hospitality super caring
Reception super caring
Restaurant super pampering
Everyone is trying to pamper you.
Everything was super good and specially close to Beach by walk
GET TOGETHER OF 23rd COURSE NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY DEFENCE VETERANS
by 23GTG on
Most memorable Get Together by Defence Veterans Group at the Resort'
Excellent management by the Resort commencing from the Airport Transfers; Check In & Check Out; Planning of Goa sight Seeing Tour and stay at the Resort
Excellent upkeep of all Rooms as well as the entire premises of the Resort. Most courteous Housekeeping Staff
Excellent variety of Menu for Meals as per the Package. Personal attention by the Chef
Candolim Beach within 5 minutes walking from the Resort and very good Shopping outside the the Resort premises
Most Guest friendly Staff from GM to the Heads of Depts. and all other Staff at the working levels
Personal attention by the GM; Manager Front Office; Executive House Keeper; Chef and Transport Supervisor to keep the Group most comfortable during the stay from 7th to 10th Feb 2020
Overall Grading: Excellent Hospitality and Most Courteous Staff
Ok, nothing special
by MelMul on
I visited here as a solo female traveller visiting Goa for the weekend.
On arrival the hotel couldn't seem to understand that I was staying there on my own, and asked my driver several times if he was staying with me.
I had booked without breakfast, and was interrogated as to why I didn't want the breakfast buffet.
The first room I was given was a ground floor room, with a patio door onto a private (and not very attractive) patio area. My concern was that this door was secured by a single light weight bolt lock at the top corner of the door, meaning that with minimal force it could be pushed open about an inch or so at the bottom of the door. It was absolutely not secure and definitely could have been forced open. When I spoke to front desk, they initially didn't seem to appreciate that this was a problem, but did call in a maintenance chap. The hotel did agree to move me to another room, but I had to ask for this, it was not offered to me.
More general pros/cons below:
- Centrally located for this part of North Goa. Easy to get taxis.
- Nice smell.
- Staff generally pleasant.
- Clean and well presented rooms.
- Pleasant pool and common areas.
- Fitness centre is more, 2 treadmills, a bike that cannot be adjusted so useless, a few mismatching weights. A/C didn't work properly.
- Poor security. Aside from the security of rooms, there's a token metal detector at the front entrance, which no-one actually responds to, and an unmanned back entrance to the hotel.
- A 5 minute walk to an unpleasant, Benidorm-esque beach, except only much, much dirtier. There's a hotel sign that feebly suggests that they litter pick the walk from time to time, I expect that hasn't happened in a few months given the build up I saw.
- Not enough sun loungers - only about 10 - for the number of guests.
- An event was held on both the Friday and Saturday night of my staff in the central courtyard area, essentially excluding its use from other guests.
- Poor noise control between rooms, experienced by me and other guests I spoke with.