Staying here from 26.12.17 till 09.01.18
Now is already 05...
Rooms are good enough for India, but...
So, no one will change your bed closes. At all...
They wont do any washing on balcony
Table. There was some traces of spilled cola, we had to clean in ourselves, after 1 week of hope, that cleaning do cleaning...
After every second cleaning I have to call house keeping and spend 10 min to explain what I need, cause they dont put towels and toilet paper and you have to wait 10-20-30 min until guy comes and brings it to you.
We payed 3k rupies additionally for new year dinner, where we didnt even had water included. On that new year dinner waiter brought our beer, we ordered and dropped a bottle, poured the whole tablecloth and phone, and then refused to replace the beer, half of which he poured us on the table.
If you eat math from minibar, or drink it, they dont bring the bill, neither full up minibar with missing parts...
Room service here is slow pokes, cause they dont understand what you order and may bring you totally different. And dont matter how many times you ask them to keep change and dont bring check back - they do it anyway...
Rooms - 3.5, service - 2.
hotel receptionist is very rude and shows bad attitude. they don't want customers to enjoy their stay.
I have seen first time this kind of hotel in my life
1. they want to sell their swimming costume. so they have put 2-3 pool boys near pool they don't allow you and your family with your swimming costume. you need to buy costly swimming costume from them only.
2. there are board at swimming pool "No life Guard is on duty". you can hire 3 pool boys for stopping guest without your swimming costume but you can not hire one life Guard!!!
3. They have different rooms for Goibibo users if you have booked room from Goibibo you will get room in the last building of hotel which is not pool facing.
4. the most special thing of this hotel is in your room there is a menu which shows different rates of items in your room like TV remote, AC Remote, bedsheets, glass, room key, key chain and every item you can see in the room. if you break that you have to pay them that money. LoL
5. hotel is very huge so there are many room. their check in time is 2pm. if you reach at hotel before 2pm and ask receptionist about room she will tell you no rooms available and make you wait until you get hiper. even many rooms are vacant and ready.
6. Rules here are like you feel you are in a jail or a kids hostel, where hotel is doing fever on you to stay at their place.
7. Now talk about Restaurant. the restaurant is nice, huge and very clean. breakfast is very higinic and delicious but there is a strict timings. at exact 10am one older uncle come with a bell in hand and ring that bell, that means exactly after that no breakfast is to be served. is this the hotel??? they should understand we are guests. we are here to enjoy not to obey you rules and we are not here to learn dicepline from you guys.
8. and last thing in the morning only one time room service is available which is free if you want room service second time there is again you have to see the menu. it 150 rupees for room service what!!!!!!
9. at the time of check out I call reception that we want to check out she told me to come down with your luggage and kinds. and not send anybody to pick up our luggage from room to reception
10. staff here like house keeping department, restaurant waites are good but management here is intolerable.
what they can improve to gain more business and more guests satisfaction is
1. Change the receptionist lady she is not for hospitality field.
2. Remove the board no life guard is on duty and convert the pool boy in to life guard.
3. Extend the timing for breakfast upto 10:30 or 10:45 am
4. Don't stop kids to enjoy swimming pool thought they are not in costume.
5. Check in time should be 12 or 12:30 not 2 pm
6. Change the business strategy. don't expect to take more money from guest who are staying at your property, attract more number of guests by providing great hospitality.
7. You do have beautiful property. just need to change the management.
this is what I feel about hotel by staying two days there.
To start with the hotel suffers from.major parking issues,so if you want to be heckled by local taxi drivers whose parking space is poached upon according to them by the hotel visitors.the breakfast situation isn't really friendly ,they stop the live eggs counter at 9 am and stop the breakfast buffet at 9.45.
The hotel staff love to use conditions applied when it suits thier fancy.in one line would say if you want your trip to be a diaster choose this hotel.
It is average priced and not too far from beach. It has all amenities available. Pool is good where kids can enjoy. Food is also very nice. they have in house vendor who can help with renting car / bike. staff is courteous and helpful. they have taxi stand in front as well.
I have been this place last year.
Nice place, Value for money, Friendly Staff, Free Internet and restaurant with delicious food...
Place is good for short Goa Holidays and you might get a good deal anytime.