An amazing place to stay, very tastefully done up and it's literally on the beach.
The service was incredible, best in Goa. Every little detail was taken care of, right from booking cabs to restaurants and suggesting us where to go. The only thing I would like to suggest is a kettle in the rooms. Overall it was just perfect and I would recommend it to anyone visiting Goa.
We visited for a 2 night stay and had a really nice time! For us what made the place was the host Martin who always put himself out to help us and was really friendly. The other staff were also really lovely!
The place itself was very nice and away from the crowds but maybe you would need a scooter or driver to discover the area properly as you are right at the end of a quiet beach.
1. The Service - is what really stood out here. Nothing was too much trouble for Martin and his team and everyone was super friendly. They organised taxis for us, scooter rental, massages, reservations and gave us all the best things to do/see and places to eat, as well as the things to avoid. Really welcome when you want to get the best out of an area in a short time.
2. The Setting - if you want to avoid the over touristy areas of Goa then definitely stay in this area in the North. The hotel is set in a beautifully secluded area just back from the beach. Very relaxing.
3. The Facilities - wifi was good. A/C in the room worked just fine which you definitely need. Restaurant served excellent fresh food and snacks, as well as a lovely breakfast (although please ditch the sliced bread in favour of Indian bread). The cocktails were also excellent (mangojito!). The restaurant area itself looks out onto the Arabian Sea - excellent view with your morning coffee or for sundowners with a sea breeze to cool you down. The hotel has a little section of sunbeds set back from everything else and so again very peaceful. Beach waiter always on hand to help you move sunbed or grab you a beer.
Things to Improve/Note:
1. It is at the end of a long dirt track. This is why it is so peaceful but if you can't ride a scooter then you will need to get a taxi which is no problem as the hotel will easily organise this for you. But worth noting. In this area of Goa you can't really get anywhere by foot anyway.
2. Noise - you are in a tent. So you do here the birds in the morning, dogs barking and some music in the distance. Bring earplugs or perhaps it would be nice if the hotel provided a pair with the room...
3. Wear and tear - don't expect 'luxury'. The tents are quite worn in places and the room pretty basic. However, that is not to say it isn't lovely just that keep your expectations in check. Perhaps the hotel should think about investing in new tents? When charging western prices for the accommodation I wouldn't think the the tents could see another season without guests starting to feel short changed.
Conclusion: relaxing, peaceful stay in probably North Goa's best hotel. Perfect, secluded setting and friendly staff/service meant that we got just what we wanted out of this beach holiday.
My daughter and I spent 3 perfectly relaxing days at the Paros. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast is over the top. The wait staff is quiet but nice. The hotel is really great at organizing transportation (scooters, taxis) and making reservations for the nice restaurants along the beach in North Goa. The beach itself is wide and beautiful but the water -- maybe it is the time of the year? -- is choppy and lends itself to surfing more than swimming.
This is one of the best resort in all goa; not so easy in goa to find places like that, definitively the best one in north goa;
All is there to make your stay a perfect and magicmoment;
Located in morjim, just close to the nice hub of ashwem, but just little on side not to be bothered by the crowd and noise;
In front of the sea, it looks hou are in the middle of no where with all comforts and services.
There is a typical Portuguese villa with 4 bedrooms, perfect when you come in family or with friends, and rest of the resort is made with tents: 2 huge maharadjas ones and 8 smaller ones;
You have all comfort as a luxury hotel with AC, great bedding quality, safety box, good wardrobe, nice bathroom with good shower, of course hot water available;
No tv, which is what we expect when we are in this kind of quiet place; but wifi is available everywhere on the resort;
The decor of the entire resort and each room is very well done, very fineness, trendy;
The staff is nice, professsional, looking after each customers individually to respond to all the demands;
There is a small restaurant with a good selection of simple but good and fresh food;
The breakfast is awesome, the best thin pancakes we can find in india!
You have a nice place on the beach with sun beds where you can get drinks served;
The value price-money is one of the best in goa, not expensive for what it is;
I would definitively come back and recommend this place again and again.