The hotel is located inside a commercial building that houses shops. The lobby for the hotel is on the 1st floor. The signage could be better placed as it's easy to miss. I had seen it in a photo, hence was actively looking for it.
I was greeted by the reception person who pulled up a record of my booking handwritten in a diary (I had booked through ClearTrip). I was given a room right next to the reception desk. It's hard to describe in words, the setup is almost like a home where you have rooms bang next to the living area.
1. proximity to MG Road metro station. I walked from the station to the hotel. It helped that I had a backpack. Otherwise, one can easily hail an auto or a cab - it took me 7-8 mins by foot.
2. it's adjacent to a couple of malls. This helps to kill/utilize time in case you have spare on your hands in evenings.
3. The room is spacious. With a double bed, a two seat sofa, two chairs and table combo, a large writing desk, luggage table and a cupboard - there still is plenty of room to walk around freely.
I paid 2560 for the room including taxes after using 300 in my ClearTrip wallet (actual tariff 2860). This includes breakfast as well (more on this below). This may or may not be value for money based on what you get out of the stay. Mileage may vary.
1. The blanket had stains.
2. The hand towel and shower towels had long lost the white color. They were zebra like - black stripes on what once was white color.
3. No hot water in winters. Yeah, no kidding. There was a geyser but didn't seem to generate hot water.
4. Tariff mentioned breakfast included but it ended up being pick one item (from paranthas, omelette or puri) that you want to eat and it would be delivered to your room. My expectation of a nice, laid out buffet breakfast were dashed.
5. Given that my room was right next to the reception, I had the TV noises and phone calls from the lobby piercing my sleep all night long.
Overall, I wouldn't recommend this facility.
Every month I travel to gurgaon and I stay at this hotel. The hotel is located 10mins from NH 8 and just near by metro station.
This property is really Value for money. You feel like home. All credit goes to the staff all the people are really humble. The food is second best part. Food is really tasty that to be in very reasonable prices.
Room was spacious but ,toilet has spider web down the sink and above the shower after telling them also no one has came to clear that ,i stayed their for 2 nights.Parts of door lock was falling from it.and room was not ready while check in ,i have waited for 15-20 min ,since i have booked 4-5 hours early.
I stayed four nights at this place recently.
1. Location - Close to Malls like the Central Mall Gurgaon, Sahara Mall, Shoppers Stop and DLF City Centre Gurgaon. The M.G. Road Metro Station is walking distance around 500 meters.
The entrance of the hotel is from the Home Saaz showroom (Service Road parallel to M.G.Road, Gurgaon)
2. Staff - Decent and helpful staff. (Only problem I felt was the staff knocks the door but does not wait for you to tell them to come in). The staff even got me medicines from a close by medical store.
3. Food - Bit on the expensive side but edible. I tried Veg Sweet Corn Soup, Veg Hot and Sour Soup, Paneer Paratha, Aloo Paratha, Aloo Gobhi, Lacha Paratha, Veg Fried Rice, Veg Grilled Sandwich. Except for the veg grilled sandwich all the other items were decent. Veg Grilled Sandwich was just not up to the mark. (All the Paneer Main course items are above Rs. 230). If you don't like the food here there are several places close by for food. Road side food as well as restaurants.
4.The Room - Though the room had window it opened within the passage of the Hotel. The room has basic amenities - Flat TV, small refrigerator, locker for your valuables. The hotel provided a shampoo and soap for toiletries. Toothpaste and Brush were not provided. Since, I had booked the Hotel through Oyo rooms I was given the Oyo kit which includes body wash, soap, body lotion, hair shampoo, pen and a tiny memo pad with 3 pages. Oyo Kit does not include Tooth Brush and Tooth Paste. So, carry those if it does not come as a part of toiletries of the hotel either.
The room was close to the reception so tends to be a bit noisy at times.
Areas to work on -
1. Load shedding - Gurgaon experiences lot of load shedding. One day it took nearly 15 mins at night for the generator to start another day the generator needed a repair so it took almost half hour to work. At night when you are about the call it a day and no electricity and generator not working in summers is a nightmare.
2. Wi-fi - Though the hotel has wi-fi its either slow, disconnects often or does not work. So if you are dependent on the Wi-Fi there could be some disappointment at times.
As a solo woman traveler I had my apprehensions but the stay turned to be decent.
Please note that this is a simple B & B kind of Hotel so set your expectations accordingly if you decide to book this hotel.
1. No hot shower at #208 room.
2. Staff was very helpful.
3. WIFI did not work.
4. Room was enough big.
5. Room service was OK.
6. About 10 min walk to metro station(MG Road)
Overall, I may stay again.