Thanks a lot for an outstanding experience
U guys were awesome and the way u treated us was incredible... Keep doing the good job and may God give u all a huge success in life... Thanks once again
Stayed here from July 9 to July 10.
Here are my observations:
Located in the centre of the city. Good. But not enough decent eateries around. I had to go out hunting at a long distance for a nice, quiet dinner.
1) Its a fairly large room , a linear one with good walking space.
2) White bed sheets and pillow cases. Soft pillows and medium hard mattresses. Good sleep quality.
3) A 32 inch LED TV. Didnt check for HD Channels.
4) Two 500 ml bottled mineral water complimentary. A downer here. Each got over at one swig. Any extra bottles chargeable.
5) Decent lighting. No complaints there.
6) Small-sized bathroom too. No shaving mirror. No weighing scale. A Hairdryer present. No Yoga Mat. Old greyed linen. Hair shampoo, body gel and soaps. No shaving kit, No dental kit, no hair grooming kit. No pressure pumped water shower.
7) The bathing area was separated by half a glass partition at all from the rest of the bathroom. Like you brush your teeth while standing in a pool of water if your partner has had a bath before.
8) A well functioning AC.
9) Pathetic WiFi falicity. 300 MB quota, which sounds ridiculous.
10) Adequate mobile/laptop charging points.
Average spread in breakfast.
Butter milk, Sweet lassi, Cucumber juice.
Mediocre Donuts, muffins croissants
Medu wada, Upma, Cholar Dal, Luchi, Corn Idli
Corn and Spinach, Kheer French Toast, Aloo samosa,
Boiled eggs, Cut fruits, sprouts, Tomato sandwich,
Live omelette and Dosa.
Hyderabad as a city is full of marvellous hotels. The overall package needs to be spruced up.
Very reasonable lunch buffet with wide variety of choice btw both and south indian dishes and very tasty food. Very beautiful hotel and it's ambience is amazing. Must try for anyone coming to Hyderabad
Check in and checkout was easy. Rooms were spacious with cleanliness at its best. Breakfast with continental choice was yum... would visit again and definately going to recommend it to my friends and family.
I had been there for my cousin wedding in july. Was amazed by their services. By far my best experience of hospitality. Their staff is so cordial,amazing food, quick and fast room service and last but not the least their rooms are best in such a small tariff.