by soumik_itm on
This was my first visit to the hotel. The room was good in size but proper maintenance needs to be done. It seemed that window glass was not cleaned for many days. Bathroom fixtures were not working properly and it needs maintenance too. There was a TV in the room but one could see only free to air channels and no other channels. When I asked front desk regarding the channels, it was told that I would have to pay if I wished to see other than free to air channels. Further, front desk staff should be polite and humble. Buffet food served in the restaurant was good and tasty. Perhaps this was the only plus point in this hotel. Location of the hotel was good. But staying here was not worth.
UnProfessional Service environment
by sikendart2017 on
1. If you have check in at 12pm. by chance reached at 9am to d hotel. Not courteousy to ask for Tea or coffee neither drinking water.
2. If you not awared about policy of hotel that you have to inform to the reception or Pressing buttons for cleaning. It will not get clean.
Evening you are coming back from the office tired. Upset to see your dirty room, bath room, no water in bottles to drink. Same you take pics and showing reception. But not cleaning done for more then 1 hr. If you follow up for cleaning at night 21.55, A manager comes to your room and doing argument by saying that Sir you just Show the pics in the Reception but never told to clean. And before you go out from the room cleaning bottom need to press for cleaning. Give you excuse the if something get Mis placed your belongings. It Will be trouble for us. Which will make you Surprise.
And you have to quit yourself from the topic.
But not take immediate call or innaciative personal involvement to fix the situation.
For room cleaning new process and refilling the drinking water no body was explained. So how you will follow the new process of the hotel ?
3. If you loves to eat Sprouts and feel is sticky and white surface. Tell someone to wash it and get it back. They will bring to you with wet sprouts but remaing same white Spots. If tell them it's just sprinkled with water but proper washing is not done. people will come to your table and tell you This is washed rather than see at your view.
Make you surprise and quiet
4. If you are health conscious and ask for Green Tea. It will be chargeable. In part of breakfast.
5. If you not have to drink tea or coffee and ask for horlicks or bournvita in part of breakfast. It will be chargeable.
6. If you order online food Where you planning to have in the room and ask for plate to service . It will charge you @ Rs 50/- per Plate.
Will make you surprise.
7. you are staying for 10 days. One person standing front of you every morning and if you address some issue then he will ask you Sir Your room number ?? Will make you surprise.
8. In gym old bottles (1 ltr no label) refilled water kept in pantry area later placed in gym. Which was not changing. If new guest come they drink. No hand towels in gym. It will come when you call them to send.
9. No bottle water in rooms will make you wonder. Served RO water in glass bottle.
10. After 10pm room floors are dark. No at least one or two bulbs.
11. No greetings to any Guest in morning during breakfast. Simply ask room number.
12. If you eat fruits. Whole fruits Like banana, orange or pomegranate from buffet display . It will be stopped placing in the buffet in future.
12. Coming from the office. Going to room key card Is not working. Coming down for key rectify. You stugged in lift for 2 mins in dark and sweating. Rectifying the key in reception going to room. Open the door. But again red light. You have to again come down to reception to rectify and same person will ask you Sir may your room number.
13 . Kudo to House keeping room cleaning boy was good behavior. In 3rd floor. Bell boy was very Attentive to serve. Food was good.
Average Hotel, USP Location, Good Food, Impolite Front Desk
by TravelSahdev on
I stayed here for 8 nights on Business. The main USP of the Hotel is the Location it's proximity to the major offices around the area.
Rooms are fairly clean, WiFi sucks (i was getting not even 1mbps), Food is Good, restaurant staff was very polite
The front desk staff however needs a lesson in Hospitality, i was not impressed and had a minor incident as well. Although the manager apologized to me and it was smooth there after.
Overall a decent option for Business travel if your work location is nearby and you priority is to avoid the traffic.
Worst Hotel I have ever stayed in Hyderabad
by Snehangshu M on
I stayed in this hotel on 30th & 31st July 2019. I went to Hyderabad for business purposes and the hotel was booked by my office. On the day of checkin (on 30-07-19) I was allotted a very small room having a big column inside the room. Bath room was miserably small. It was small even for use of a kid also. Inside shower area I can hardly stand as the width of that area was as much as my shoulder width. On finding those, I requested the reception staff to change the room with a comfortable room, but they denied mentioning unavailability of any other room (which was also seems incorrect).
How ever, next day (31-07-19) morning, one of my colleagues was checking out from that hotel, who was also staying there under the same terms and conditions applicable to me, but his room was quiet comfortable. Hence, I requested the front desk manager Mr. Sibu to allot me room which was being released by my colleague. But the manager refused my request very roughly. Practically he shouted on me saying he can't accept my request.
Then I ask him to upgrade my room to a hi
higher category room, which he again refused saying all of their rooms were sold out that day. Further, he told me that when I would be back from office at night then he would check if changing of room at all possible or not. But this time I didn't agree with him and requested him complete the formality of my check out and I will shift to other hotel. Then immediately the manager told me there was one room available and asked me to check the same whether that would be suitable for me or not.
On viewing that room I found apparently that was ok but none of the lights were working in that room and wash basin & outlet of shower area was chocked due to which water was not passing out to the drain. I told the manager to rectify those issues before shifting my luggage in to that room.
However, when I returned from my office late at night I found that above mentioned defects were neither rectified nor conveyed to the night shift Service engineer. Then at that late night Service person came to Service the defects and stay for another one hour to rectify the defects.
I visited Hyderabad several times. Also I visited different cities all over the country. Some of them are metro cities some are non metro. But anywhere in any hotel I never found such arrogant non professional staffs and such untidy small rooms. This was really a pathetic experience. I will never think to stay in this hotel in future and also suggest everyone to avoid this hotel as there many other good decent hotel nearby that location with almost at par rates compared to this hotel.
Average Business Hotel
by GlobeTrot72 on
Stayed for business meetings for 3 days, the rooms are pretty average and the bathroom had issues with water seeping out, the frontdesk team was insensitive and did not even change or rectify the issue, overall a below average hotel.