The housekeeping service is very good and room is clean and tidy whenever I arrive .The room service keep all the required amenities and helpful in the way
Manoj and Santos housekeeping staff are also good and provided the best housekeeping service
Hotel rooms are clean and tidy.hotel service desk and house keeping staff are good and polite.especially house keeping staff Manoj and Krishna are very gentle and professional and their services are prompt
First the USP: The property has two awesome USPs. 1) Employs a lot of disabled people in different roles. That is an amazing initiative. Kudos to the property on this. 2) Environment friendly initiatives like using recycled water in the loos give you a good feeling.
1) Location - very centrally located for anyone having work in Hi tech city. Most offices within 10 minutes of reach.
2) Cleanliness and maintenance
3) Security, Key operated lifts
4) Breakfast spread is quite good, changes everyday and is delicious.
5) Courteous staff, always smiling.
Now scopes of improvements
1) Some basic stuff is missing. I paid close to 4.5K per night, which is not a less amount to charge for a budget property. But I was not provided dental kit, moisturizer and had to pay extra for it. Compare that to another property which I often stay in and which charges me almost 1.5K less but I get great view, and all great opportunities. These are basics which should be included especially if the property is targeting business travelers.
2) I had a real pathetic experience with their in-room dining. On the first day of my stay, I ordered something else (stir fried vegetables) and got something else (manchurian). On top of that, the person on the call tried to explain me how stir friend was equal to manchurian ! On day 2, half of my order was not delivered in the first go. So basically I ate the salad much later after I had eaten my food. On all my days, I had to tell them to deliver cutlery for 2 people since there were 2 people in the room. Most times the cutlery would come by the time we were done with the dinner. These are basic issues and while an error on one day can be a coincidence, it is certainly not a pleasant experience if it happens every night of your stay. The spread is also not exhaustive for dinner, needs to include more variety of food for the north indians.
Wonderful hotel , My preference when I am at Hitec City Hyderabad* Special mention to Manoj Rawat from Housekeeping who is always on his toes , always smiling and helpful to serve the guests , in you next visit do stay at Red Fox and do experience the hospitality ! Best wishes to Manoj Rawat and team Red fox
Loved the ambience, hotel staff( manoj, Rakesh, sreenivas, Krishna, govind) was very prompt and well behaved. Overall amazing experience. Worth the stay :)
Will definately look forward to book my stay here again