I have stayed at your resort between 30th Jan 2017-1st Feb 2017, my prepaid booking done via Nearbuy.com portal, further I wish to inform that I have bitter experience at premises due to poor management & monitoring staff due to which brand name is spoiling on the basis of personal experience would like to share some facts as a complaint cum review to you all so that other travelers are not cheated on the basis of established brand name.
Some of the issues I have faced during stay are as follows:
1) On 30th Jan 2017 I reported on time but Resort Mumbai Staff has goofed up & due to which I was made to sit in reception for one hour on prepaid booking even.
2) Later I was allotted with ONLY room no.106 of pine wood category which was poor in shape & worst amenities, due to which I was uncomfortable & I requested to shift me to some other room where I can get proper amenities in room as whole resort was empty, post lunch I was allotted with room no.158 of same category which was somewhat better than room no.106 but later while during stay several negative points came to light when I started using the room.
3) Some of the issues which were faced are:
1) T.V was not working properly, remote was damaged.
2) Exhaust fan in bathroom was noisy & sounding like d.g sets.
3) Bathroom Housekeeping was not at all done.
4) W.c Pot was shaky & mis balanced.
5) Table top of washbasin was unfinished & sharp enough to injure some body.
6) Cut Size & Cheap quality curtains in room, due to which privacy was at stake.
7) Mouse & Lizard was roaming in room.
8) Drinking water Filter was unwashed & Unhygienic to drink normal water moreover we were provided with broken glasses to drink water in the room.
9) The bed & Mattress was subsided with continues uses & cheap quality due to which a ditch is formed in mattress.
10) Two single beds are joined to make double bed which is poor sign of hospitality.
11) After several follow up with reception guys I was provided with additional blanket during night hours.
12) Top window is uncovered without curtains due to which whole night street lights disturb the users.
13) Geyser & Water Mixture was not working properly due to low water pressure we were forced to bath manually instead of shower system.
14) In whole room & Bathroom cheap quality floor tiles are provided which is slippery & dangerous for users.
15) Door mat is cheap quality & of no use for users.
16) Common Amusement services are Poor Carrom & Table tennis, In a remote location only such services from such star graded resort is not expected.
17) Far from Main Highway approx 5kms from a poor village road from Mumbai-Nashik Highway.
1) Timings of Breakfast,Lunch,High tea & Dinner is not followed & we were made to wait for all things till the time your team is prepared, as per the schedule your team is late by approx. 2hrs,so wats the meaning of schedule?
2) The Serving staff is poorly trained in terms of hospitality; they are raw & suitable for hotel industry if they are not trained, raw villagers service were a surprise to us in star graded Resort.
3) All the meals were not proper & having quality issues in every meal some or the other dish was prepared with poor raw material.
4) Repeated menu in one or the other forms.
5) Resort Kitchen has serious hygiene issues.
First the positives.
Great location, weather.
And The Experience:
We reached on 26thJan 2017 at the said place. The
reception was chaotic with people trying to check-in but the
sole receptionist with only a 5 star smile to offer, seemed
overwhelmed. It took good 30 mins to sort out the cottage
keys. Perhaps they didn't count the number of people who had
paid in advance, to check in at the same time on the same
day 26th January.
We somehow managed to locate the cottage with a map we saw in
the reception as staff was "short".
To our dismay there was no room service.
Everything you need, you must run to the reception, 5 mins walk,
and get it sorted after banging your head.
Running hot water ? No. outside temp. 10 degree C( you will find 8 litre geysers from 80's )
Tea Coffee in room ? No
Bed sheets, blankets, pillows, smelly, dirty ? Yes.
Bathroom towels, Yucky.
Light, Fluctuating Bulbs, yes.
Open Electric Mains connections, Yes.
TV, Yes, Channels, No
We came across physically challenged on wheelchair but did not
see any ramp for easy access for wheelchair in even one of
the cottages, perhaps we were expecting too much.
Basically it's an Adventurous Resort, after keys in hand, you
are on your own, have fun.
Hospitality, did you say ? What's that ?
Skeletal staff barely enough to get essentials sorted. Local
tribal women are running the shop with whatever knowledge
Whether its room service or house keeping. NO
No numbers for reception or house keeping or room service are
mentioned in the rooms as they don't want people to call them,
simple. We did find out the nos. but answer to most requests
Whoever told you that it's a WIFI place. Not in rooms, hello,
please come to the reception area, (pwd is grassshopper).
There is no mobile service inside the resort, kindly take note
If constant loud blaring Bollywood music is your kind of
holiday, you will love this "Resort".
Lush greenery ? Huh, no none, saplings, yes, we did see newly
planted, poorly maintained saplings inside the resort. We know
that as room service provider said please don't be upset, I am
only a garden boy. They don't keep staff, or staff keeps
Thank the almighty, we didn't pay for food in advance. No
Restaurant At All. NO BAR I REPEAT NO BAR. They say, Please
bring your liquor and drink at your cottage, villa. Of course
you have to bring your own glasses, plates, ice, and wash all
of them too, remember, NO ROOM SERVICE.
Oh and don't forget the cleaning liquids as they don't give that in rooms.
Kitchen yes, They will provide you 3 meals, breakfast, lunch,
dinner. Like it, eat it, if you don't, nearest decent place
would be a 6 km single lane village pathway leading you to the
At 400 a meal, its a strict NO NO buffet. One from the lot of
PURE VEG dishes might be good, rest, nah. I paid once, rest we were
forced to eat bhurji pao outside the resort, which tasted
Overall we came across people who had brought in their own
food, and don't expect much. They come in droves in buses,
dive in dirty, unmaintained pool with clothes on, dance at the
loud Bollywood nos. So the owners are a happy lot constructing
more every where, Yes, construction site too, within your
holiday, Do you want more ?
Well We had booked a 2 night stay, but decided to leave in
just a day.
Bad Customer Experience, leads to Bad Reviews, Sorry sweet
guy/gal, who would be commenting from the RainforestMgmt,
Guest Relations Manager, pasting a great apology response
under this, promising you the world, in future
There is no Relationship manager at the
property. There is nobody at the resort who you would even
have heard of hospitality industry. Such cut paste commenting
can be done any hired teenager, as its easy to do that from
your own bedroom.