We stay here only for some time but I did not like anything. Room was smelly and bathroom was completely dirty. Room service was pathetic. Hotel front office was just so called. Interior was very much old. Location itself not very good. Overall very bad experience.
Room is fine, but toilet was malfunctioning, though it was repaired later, I stayed for 2 days, food was very spicy, room service was lousy, wifi never worked. Room interior was OK as per price paid. Hotel reception and other staff was helpful and prompt. But room service was pathetic, no water supplies, I kept on asking but they gave glass of water, when asked for more they brought opened water bottles. A false was given that was dirty
This hotel is situated in very good place and that is what i have fell the only plus point ,or else every thing in this hotel is pathetic.There Rome service is not up to mark, front desk staff dont know how to behave ,Rooms are stinking ac is roaring like a tiger some time it will give you a felling of zoo. Bathrooms were not at all hygienic. So my suggestion dont go here look for other property .there are few good hotels near to this place
I stayed for one night and the reception guy as well as staff were completely devoid of any hospitality. At night most of the staff was drinking behind the hotel and abusing people which could be clearly heard in the room. A BIG NO for any decent person. Although you can book this hotel online reception people are not very familiar with bookings done online...can cause trouble for customer who has already paid for the room online...JUST AVOID AT ANY COST
This hotel is pathetic through and through.
I arrived for a 5-night stay early morning (7am) and, believing their pretext of giving me a temporary room to freshen up - which they would change in the evening - I accepted the dirty and disarranged room they allotted. However, when I returned that evening, the rude front desk clerk demanded reasons why the current room was unacceptable.
Everything went downhill from there.
1. The room did not have a functioning AC. When I mentioned this, they grudgingly fixed it.
2. The AC had no controls (neither remote nor on the unit) and I was forced to not use it at night as it became too cold after a few hours. Furthermore, day and night, I was disturbed by pigeons cooing and gurgling loudly right outside the AC vent.
3. The bathroom was HORRIBLY DIRTY! It had nasty spots all over. Despite reminders, it was not cleaned - I doubt much of it was fixable. The shower head was broken. The sink would clog up after one hand wash.
4. Despite repeated reminders, my towel was not changed once during my stay. The hotel did not provide any toiletries either; after the first 'housekeeping' my own shampoo satchet disappeared from the bathroom!
5. The TV set was next to the bed, so I would have to crane my neck 90 degrees to watch it while lying on the bed. The set top box wire was a naked one (no plug) and the connection broke several times in 5 days. The remote too malfunctioned once. Getting them to fix anything took hours and repeated phone calls.
6. On the second evening when I returned after a hard day's work, the front desk clerk THREW my room key on the counter. When I glared at him and asked him why he decided to throw the key, he said "I'm sorry sir, but I did not throw it"! He was outwardly polite then onwards, but smirked around me all the time.
7. Their room 'service' is pathetic. They claim it starts at 7am, but not one morning did I get the tea in time. The housekeeping number kept ringing until 7:30, sometimes 8am. The housekeeping staff have no idea of half the menu items (I inquired about their Chicken Sizzler, was kept on hold for 15 minutes, and was then told they don't know!)
8. The food, admittedly, was OK. Not great, mind you. Just acceptable.
9. The hotel is located about a kilometer from the railway station, which is a plus. However, there are many other hotels in the vicinity, and within the same tariff range.