I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Very nice right in the middle of it all but you'd never know it...beautiful set up, good food and Ruchika, at the front desk is second to none...great service with customer in mind first for sure. Thanks for a great stay.
1. Huge room & bathroom size.
2. Pleasing morning & evening folk music.
3. Easy check-in/check-out process.
4. Prompt in room service.
5. Outdoor seating & restaurant.
6. Good WiFi connectivity.
7. Easy access to local transport, if needed.
The Bad (Management needs to address this ASAP)
1. We understand NRIs are your bread-butter but that does not mean your hospitality towards Indians should minimize, your staff members are always behind NRIs and gives least priorities to Indians (at least this was my personal exp.).
2. Limited entries for breakfast & lunch/dining. No pure Rajasthani authentic cuisine & extremely slow service, if you dont know when & how to server water, thats your biggest failure.
3. Few number of toiletries (If you know 4 guest are staying in a room, it is prudent to provide at least 3)
4. Parking space is too small as compared to no. of rooms in the hotel.
5. Drainage issues with bath tub, not entire water gets drained in single flow, the water comes out from the trap beneath it.
6. No dedicated smoking area.
7. Biggie Avoid functions in open garden area, esp. with loud music and so many people coming in, guests come here to stay, relax & enjoy and such events may cause chaos to many people (esp. NRIs), have such functions in your indoor banquets.
Tip: All rooms have good front & garden view especially if you are in the main/center wing of the hotel. Avoid buying any items from in-premises shops, they charge you premium than the market rate (esp. mojdi, clothing & other items). Paintings are worth buying from this hotel, a very good artistic creation. At this price, you can find a much better hotel, so make sure you do your homework, dont come with a palace feeling, if so, try Ajit Bhawan which is adjacent to this.
Good hotel with great breakfast & good foid. Nice New year celebration but cut short too early by 12.30 as on New year's night we expect a little longer celebration. Nice big rooms but not upto expectations as for a palace hotel. Centrally located, near to all tourists places.
Having read other negative reviews, I must say we were pleasantly surprised. Ok, so we had reveived some special treatment and were upgraded to a suite the size of my entire first floor in Long Island. After being thoroughly spoiled with complimentary treats and a room fit for 3 kings, we explored the grounds by having high tea in the courtyard.
The bed was low profile with very comfortable pillows and blankets. The room was impeccably clean. The bathroom was also respectably sized, all in marble with a bathtub and shower separate. The room attendee told us we had to wait 20 minutes for the hot water, which is absolutely not true. Within 3 minutes we had a scortching sauna.
The manager of the hotel, greeted us on both days we stayed there ensuring that we were being properly looked after. Sayyed was courteous, attentive and a true gentleman.
We didn't have the priviledge of having dinner at the hotel but we had breakfast both the days. What an assortment of food from western to traditional Indian with local delights. There were more local people, (local to India) than foreigners there (just an observation).
The entrance attendees were awesome. They were alert and courteous throughout our stay and despite the high ranking politicians residing for the Republic Day festivities, our every need was properly tended to.
I highly recommend Ranbanka as they really ensured that our stay was enjoyable. Sayyed suggested the animal or bird sanctuary tours which we will attend next time.
Thanks for a great stay!
For a Heritage hotel I was expecting so much more...nice Indian flavor...grounds were nice if they would have been groomed and cleaned...found most of hotel and room to be kind of dirty...no elevators...comfy bed...big shower that almost flooded the bathroom. Buffet breakfast was ok...some nice shops also.