Will not recommend
by Anindita B on
The only positive thing about the hotel is that it is near the major attractions but then mostly all hotels are near to the temples.
My review for the hotel:
- The price given in online sites is that of Non Ac and they do not mention it. Once you have confirmed and paid or have reached there, they tell you that AC is Rs 400 additional. And then the front desk manager also says that it is assumed that if AC is not mentioned, it is Non AC. Incredible!
- The hotel has no restaurant facility. They arranged lunch for us at very high rate from some restaurant.
- Hotel has no intercom and for everything you have to walk to the desk. My elderly mother was in the room and some child out of prank had switched off the main light switch from outside and she could not even call anyone as there is no intercom
- Rooms, lines, floors all were dirty. When we said this, the manager said that since we sat down on the bed, how do we change the bed sheets
- The bathrooms had cigarette stubs and dirty papers lying and they claimed they had cleaned the room
- The quilt was so dusty and when we asked to change it, the house keeping staff offered to give the same quilt after dusting it
- No receipts were given at check out
- The towels they gave us were used ones and very dirty
- And to top it all, when we said that do visitors expect this on a holiday, we were offered a sermon saying that we should increase our tolerance level.
Do not go by the photographs, you will get better hotels at same price.
Worst hotel room experience ever!
by nishantjain18 on
Dirty and smelly rooms, no power backup, ineffective AC which turned off randomly at times (someone would switch off the AC switch from some panel outside). We had 2 rooms with same deal, one room was okay, but the other was too bad. Seems like he gave us a lower quality room than what was booked online. On top of that, the same room was sold at the same time to another customer, had a great amount of confusion for half an hour in the afternoon, after which the other customer had to settle for partial refund and find his way to some other hotel! No privacy, everyone could hear whats going on in other rooms and anywhere else.
Did someone say "rats in the room"?
Good location but bed with fleas
by HoiYanN3 on
Hotel Plaza's with good location and nice service. You can go to the temples or get a great restaurant on foot within 10mins. However, the only thing that let me feeling bad was the flea, since of that we can't sleep well for night and arms, legs were bitted.
by avenendras on
Hasslefree stay at super economical rates.
Close proximity to bus standwalking distance to wester group of templeshelpful staff and a lot of eating options very close by. Quite environment and again.....very economical.
Near to village
by ssamit on
Very peaceful place, you can stay long here, very comfortable bed with free wifi.
Hotel is walking distance from the western , eastern group of temple .
Village is also very near if you like to village, because village has a some special temple and life style