by arnon755 on
We enjoyed our stay in this resort very much!
The personel was verry friendly and helpfull.
A special thanks to mr. Sisu Sagara the owner for their hospitality, the beach view is awsome ,,the ayurveda treatement was very nice and it's magical massage of kerala..and my kids are enjoyed A lot at the pool...the food was perfect,,delisious and very nice staffs..good service... for the special dinner..thanks to Mr.Sisupalan.. special thanks to mr.Amal and Vipin.
We will recomend this resort to all my friends..
its a shut down hotel
by Ankur S on
i had booked a trip through YATRA.COM. Even charging high price package they have given me such a shut down hotel.
never go to this hotel & most important never book through YATRA.com. Staff turns uncooperative one you make complete payment.
DO NOT GO
by ElaineShaw62 on
A complete dive, rude staff, no restaurant, no WIFI, no TV..........we spent one night here, one night too long, we had no bed linen apart from a sheet on the mattress, no toilet paper they had to go to the shop to buy some, this is the worse place I ever stayed, still trying to a refund from Agoda, much better hotels near buy cheaper and cleaner
Horrible Experience in Surya beach Resort. An intimation to all tourists.
by MonishS47 on
We had booked a room in Surya beach resort in the late May , for November 2nd to 4th 2018. Through email they coaxed me to pay 50 percent advance for room rent of 7900 fr 2 night,( having Rs 750 for my daughter of eight years) . The plan was CP.
When I checked in on 2nd , the resort was literally empty. The manager, a Buffon and liar told me that there restaurant was non operational as it was off season (I have never heard of such funny things in my 44 years). The manager said that we will be served breakfast in Beatles cafe, 2 kms. down road. He lied that it was there tie up hotel. ( Later when we went to search hotels fr dinner we went to Beatles and they said that they have nothing to do with Surya Beach Resort. ) We realised that we have to deal with a liar for two days.
Later at night when we asked for drinking water the manager said that there is no drinking water in the hotel and we have to buy water. The filter water in the reception was for the staff only.
Later at night when I asked for the extra bed for my daughter (for which I paid Rs 750 per night), the manager offered me a matress and told that I have to lie on the floor with it.
I lost my temper and told him that I will not pay him the extra bucks for the bed. Then he got tensed and at 10.30 pm, he went to other guests requesting them to vacate the three bedded room actually booked for us but sold by him to someone else. Unfortunately none of the guests accepted his request and we had to adjust in two beds for three.
So please do not go to Surya be a ch Resort. They will change your idea of Keralean Hospitality, which is simply superb and outstanding.
Surya beach Resort makes false promises and posts fake photos of their resort . So be careful before booking SURYA BEACH RESORT.
Very poor service.
by Khusheena on
Very unsatifactory service and facilities for the price - which was 3100 per night!
1) The basic amenities like water, soap, tissue paper are missing.
2) Even after i requested for water, even till now they have not sent any.
3) There is no latch on the door but they give a lock to be put. Am attaching pics of the same too.
4) No tea/coffee - in fact they do not have a restaurant and the person here after checking whether breakfast is included, informs me that i need to go to Beatles cafe to have my breakfast- it is 7 minutes walk away from the hotel.
5) I thought i'd have a nice shower but there is no towel either as i am noticing now!
6) There is no phone service -- though the boy at the reception has gave me the number of someone- asked to bring in the said basic items but they said they need to send someone 'outside' to bring soap! When i enquired if such a big hotel does not have provision for even soaps, the boy feigned ignorance for what i was asking!
Feel bad that my first night in Kovalam is spent writing a poor review of a hotel! And i feel bad to give them a poor review but honestly feel they need to have better upkeep of housekeeping.
Needless to say am checking out tomorrow and hope Agoda refunds my money.