We were around 22 people in group during 15th aug-16 long weekend. Enjoyed stay very good breakfast and dinner. Staff was good. Rooms were really very good. Rooms were specious. Play area need to renovate. Swimming pool was good. We enjoyed our time. Memorable stay.
Special thanks to Mr. Tapas
Stayed for two nights with family... Had booked deluxe suite... The rooms was good in size though the bed and the rest of the furniture definitely made it a nightmare experience... The positives were the restaurant Sher e Punjab which serves good food(but lacks staff) and the evening music event organised by the hotel.... All in all below par when judged on value for money
Very Good Service , Staff is very courteous,very nice food . We stayed there in this diwali,
our experience is very good.
Thank you Mr. Pillai for extended support during our stay .we never expected that we will get very good response with our reservation.
Hi Friends ,
The Family decided to proceed on a much needed break post Diwali and we decided to go to Lonavala . The stay was arranged with Valvan Village Resort , a cosy and beautiful resort just on the outskirts of Lonavala near the expressway .
We always check online reviews and apart from the ambience and facilities , quality of food is what we value the most . The reviews were good ,especially for the food and we had decided to give it a go .
We arrived a little too early and had time to check out the property before we were allotted our rooms , below i am summarising my experience for all the people out there :
1. Beautiful clean surroundings
2. Courteous staff , always helpful
3. they got a pool too with facilities to pool side dining and events .
4. Great Great food and that is a serious compliment ,in terms of the best places i have visited for food , i would rate it the top 3 anywhere that i had been to . IT is not just the dishes , but the Roti's and chapatis so soft , absolutely the best .
5. Had an incident which nearly gave me a whole lot of stress and almost ruined the holiday , BUT .....Valvan Village staff saved the day and kudos to them . I lost my wallet on the grounds , cash , cards , and other stuff , oh man i just went bonkers , but i got it back as is from the front office . A BIG THANK YOU to the staff and the Front Office Manager Mr.Saurabh Mukherjee .
6. We had a great time with the Magic show and Puppet Show , absolutely 5 stars , i believe the guys got almost a couple of thousands in tips from the crowd . We were absolutely amazed by the show , hats off to the management for such a good event .
7. The night we arrived we also had a live Jazz show , man they had an absolutely amazing line up of singers , believe some of the Hotel staff were in there too !!!, we had a ball of a time giving our requests and listening to our favourite numbers . Many people were celebrating their anniversaries and birthdays and had a blast .
8. The next day they had arranged for a Orchestra , a fabulous day , it was a full house , with lots of dancing , singing and generally everyone had a ball of a time . For me the Shows , the Food and my getting my wallet back were the highlight of my stay .
9. The rooms and bathrooms are neat and clean , beds are comfortable , a sofa cum bed is also available in case extra people want to stay in ....good for two small children .
The Management was absolutely hands on and mingling with the guests , looking or their every need and we met with the owner Mr. Murali Pillai , a happy ,warm and gentle person , he even joined us for dinner on the 2nd day .
All in all , i would give a thumbs up to the Valval Village Resort , enjoyed thoroughly from 3 Nov to 6 Nov.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
PLEASE KEEP UP THE HIGH STANDARDS YOU HAVE RAISED.
Col. Anand Shenoy.
We came for 2days ,due to valvan service we extend two days.Excellent service. Staff are cooperative. Good food. Well maintain resort, near imagica. Owner personal involvement in all matters. Imagica booking awailable here.